• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

that reminds me of style savvy 3

which i very likely won't be getting because it's way too similar to style savvy 2

n-not that i played it or anything

actually, some input here

style savvy 3 is pretty similar to style savvy 2. BUT! you can decorate homes and the music is way cuter.

very important! you can also design your own clothes and do makeup requests and hairdos

most of the time you'll be dressing them up but these are pretty fun things they added

the clothing requests are a little bit more complex. just a little though, lol

and as always it's fun and fashionable

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

o

dude for some fucking strange reason, your supernerd was somehow in my dream for like... maybe 10 seconds but it was disturbing enough. I even though in my dream "why the fuck is pride in here but where is lettuce" or something like that.

What do you mean, not user friendly? I'll grant you the UI is pretty terrible, but I dunno about anything else.

I thought you knew by habit? I dunno if I wanna call it a guess. Unless Sen 2 is more import friendly than initially suspected!?

Check your skype when you get on later

No

Katakana is so easy. I honestly can't find that, of all things, to be actually difficult for anyone.

well that's why I find it not user friendly. The UI is terrible and shit. I don't know what's what and they don't really tell you, I think. From the few seconds I tried to use it. So I find it not user friendly because it's not like... maybe it's the wrong word, but I don't find it intuitive on what is what. Unlike Skype really. And then even if I did get used to it, it wouldn't matter because I wouldn't have anyone to add to it because the people I talk to on the usual basis is still using skype sooooooo.

hmmm... Not particularly? I don't know how I knew... well, I used gayfaqs like a few times at the beginning on my first run, I THINK.... actually no, I doubt I did need to use it because now that I think about it, everything was pretty much like, the game brings you where you need to go for the most part. Oh, I did use it to get...a certain someone. No spoilers allowed in here so.

Sol, check the thread when YOU get on again.

Hell no. Though both kana are way easier than kanji lololol. Also surprisingly I got practice reading katakana with TMS, or at least the whole helping Vincent with the TMS wiki.

well that's why I find it not user friendly. The UI is terrible and shit. I don't know what's what and they don't really tell you, I think. From the few seconds I tried to use it. So I find it not user friendly because it's not like... maybe it's the wrong word, but I don't find it intuitive on what is what. Unlike Skype really. And then even if I did get used to it, it wouldn't matter because I wouldn't have anyone to add to it because the people I talk to on the usual basis is still using skype sooooooo.

hmmm... Not particularly? I don't know how I knew... well, I used gayfaqs like a few times at the beginning on my first run, I THINK.... actually no, I doubt I did need to use it because now that I think about it, everything was pretty much like, the game brings you where you need to go for the most part. Oh, I did use it to get...a certain someone. No spoilers allowed in here so.

Sol, check the thread when YOU get on again.

They actually do show you how to use it, but the tutorials are kind of... well, you know. And there's that too, I reckon.

Was is that one guy? You know the one, it was that person wasn't it? >v>

Shirley, you check your skype.

Aw man theres a time where you have to win one. Welp hope ill get lucky. Also this gsme keeps on mentioning an incident in crossbell. Aching to know wgat that is but no zer/ao!

I'm still with Ein but earlier, I thought I heard him say something whore when he said something completely different.

They actually do show you how to use it, but the tutorials are kind of... well, you know. And there's that too, I reckon.

Was is that one guy? You know the one, it was that person wasn't it? >v>

Shirley, you check your skype.

Tutorials are stupid. Like why. I dunno. Unless the game is really difficult.

What. Nooo, I mean the first party member of the class.

Sol, check your skype.

you can't just get tired of your name, silly Lewdy

Is that how it works

From food to fabric, eh?

Yes \o/

*wears fleece*

What

are you wearing my hide or somethin

o

dude for some fucking strange reason, your supernerd was somehow in my dream for like... maybe 10 seconds but it was disturbing enough. I even though in my dream "why the fuck is pride in here but where is lettuce" or something like that.

holy shit

did he even do anything of significance or did he just stand there like a dunce

as far as I know I've only dreamt about him twice and the first time was awful bc it was before we were together and he was like "o hey i got with this lady BYE" basically :| and the second time was actually great but then SOMEONE had to interrupt by ringing the fucking doorbell and I got woke up

holy shit

did he even do anything of significance or did he just stand there like a dunce

as far as I know I've only dreamt about him twice and the first time was awful bc it was before we were together and he was like "o hey i got with this lady BYE" basically :| and the second time was actually great but then SOMEONE had to interrupt by ringing the fucking doorbell and I got woke up

I'm sorry but no, not really. I was just thinking it was weird. Though I think I? or someone I was viewing the dream from tried to grab his arm and he was like no get away and then I was like "wait where's Lettuce"

DANG. That's terrible. I hate when good dreams are interrupted by some stupid thing from the real world. But at least you had a great dream of Pride; I have yet to experience a good dream about Ein! ;w; I blame my borderline though.

I'm sorry but no, not really. I was just thinking it was weird. Though I think I? or someone I was viewing the dream from tried to grab his arm and he was like no get away and then I was like "wait where's Lettuce"

DANG. That's terrible. I hate when good dreams are interrupted by some stupid thing from the real world. But at least you had a great dream of Pride; I have yet to experience a good dream about Ein! ;w; I blame my borderline though.

o, well that sounds mildly amusing still though odd

yes.....idk dreams are weird man I might as well have none at all since I don't remember them usually and when I do its almost always me in some uncomfortable situation aaaaa I hope you do soon ;_;

Whenever I see the word fleece I'm reminded of this PC game, Zeus, and it's expansion, Poseidon. My brother used to play that a lot.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I don't wanna see my doctor again for my chronic migraines so I'm at the ER now and apparently I'll have to wait around two hours for the doctor. Let's hope this migraine doesn't get so bad I end up throwing up.

o, well that sounds mildly amusing still though odd

yes.....idk dreams are weird man I might as well have none at all since I don't remember them usually and when I do its almost always me in some uncomfortable situation aaaaa I hope you do soon ;_;

it was just weird to me. Ein said something about being too lucid that I thought that at the end.

Well there are people who just call them easier and some who don't. Ein doesn't recall 99% of this dreams mwahaha.