• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

have u ever gotten clothing as a gift from someone but its the wrong size and a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen but they're too stubborn to acknowledge it

CAUSE THATS WHAT MY MOM DID omg I keep telling her its a shirt with a jacketlike design but it has no fasteners or zippers or buttons of any kind so it kinda flops down so thats obvs bad and if i wore a shirt underneath it would fix the flashing problem but it still looks DUMB like that so we had to compromise on keeping the top in place with safety pins because she was so intent on me keeping it........ at least it looks nice but its so impractical like damn

lowkey been on the toilet ever since I came home

How was everyone else's thanksgivings :V

dude that sounds like a pain I am so sorry

it was shit I'm generally miserable and prone to irritation on Thanksgiving aaaaaaaaaa

dude that sounds like a pain I am so sorry

it was shit I'm generally miserable and prone to irritation on Thanksgiving aaaaaaaaaa

nah man it's great I just inhaled ham, turkey, stuffing, and wine all night and my poops have been these cathartic moments of greatness and I don't even have to feel bad about carb loading from what I ate

wew I'm sorry :<

no i don't know what you two are talking about

what thanksgiving dinner

i don't receive gifts anymore and last i did was from ein's mom and it was a bit loose but that was perfect for me so

nah man it's great I just inhaled ham, turkey, stuffing, and wine all night and my poops have been these cathartic moments of greatness and I don't even have to feel bad about carb loading from what I ate

wew I'm sorry :<

OH ok I assumed you got the runs or were constipated or somethin if you just ate a good meal it sounds worth it!! I hope you get well rested

its ok its like this every year nothing new

no i don't know what you two are talking about

what thanksgiving dinner

i don't receive gifts anymore and last i did was from ein's mom and it was a bit loose but that was perfect for me so

dw about it

aaaactually I normally like kinda loose stuff I'd take that over the latter I hate any kind of tightness but the problem was that is loose at the top and with the way it was made it'd be like one wrong move and titties out so thats why I couldn't wear it without any modifications y'see ;_;

Nice.

It's worth looking the other options up, since the development they get from that scene adds to their character in the second game, even if you didn't spend time with them.

Edited by DodgeDusk