• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

He was just so impressed that he had to battle me!

I was playing on the plane back home for Thanksgiving when I got to that sequence and I just lost my shit on a packed flight while I was cramped up next to this sweet old lady :KnollRoll:

I was playing on the plane back home for Thanksgiving when I got to that sequence and I just lost my shit on a packed flight while I was cramped up next to this sweet old lady :KnollRoll:

That's hilarious! I definitely wasn't expecting it either and burst into laughter when I saw it too. I was at work though and I work unsupervised so nobody was there to see me.... not sure if that's a good or bad thing!

I have my cousin's copy of FFX she gave away before moving but I don't really have the drive to play it

DON'T DO IT IT'S NOT THAT GREAT

there's already FFX-II or whatever thing... wait I think that's on the PS4 oops. It's an alright game imo.

FFX-II is an abomination of a game that was released on PS2, remastered in HD for PS3, and now on complete life support when they put it on PS4 (though I guess the same could be said for FFX, since it was bundled with it for both remastered re-releases...............)

FFX-II is an abomination of a game that was released on PS2, remastered in HD for PS3, and now on complete life support when they put it on PS4 (though I guess the same could be said for FFX, since it was bundled with it for both remastered re-releases...............)

I'm not sure what's the first one called on the PS4. I also forget which one I got, but I'm thinking the PS4 one... I mean it seemed okay from what I played? Like the stuff was similar to what Ein remembered (watching probably). I never beat the game because of that what's his name pervert boss kept kicking my butt. Edited by Heejung

I have never played a single FF game in my life either

same here till a year ago

Sophia tried to introduce me into FF6 last year........... with the pronounciation in "tried".

I couldn't get into it, because the random encounters and one certain bossfight pissed me off. Don't have any interest to play an other game of this franchise. Went for Mother 3 instead what I'm enjoying much more right now.

However story in the FF series seem to be very good from what I've heared and seen yet.

PS: I know now that random encounters are a part of old school RPGs, but I still hate this feature and it daunts me to play games with this mechanic, even Tales of Phantasia.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Part of old school?

Don't know how to take that... it's not like the practice has stopped... has it?

There goes Fidel, may he rest In peace!

I've only recently heard. Wow...
Edited by Acacia Sgt