FE4 THREAD

Fia

The Wii was good because of FE10.

Ok, Smash Bros Brawl and Xenoblade Chronicles were great too although couldn't play latter yet.

I've heared the Switch is region free unlike previous consoles by Nintendo.

It's good that this company learned from its mistakes from the past.

Furthermore it won't be a as childish and partyish console as the Wii and Wii U which gives me serious hope.

Anyways I'll buy (if ever) the Switch two years after the release at earliest because of its price.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say something that is absolute horseshit about the switch though, making online play a paid service when it was already restrictive because of the need of friendcodes like.......why

Ok, Smash Bros Brawl and Xenoblade Chronicles were great too although couldn't play latter yet.

I've heared the Switch is region free unlike previous consoles by Nintendo.

It's good that this company learned from its mistakes from the past.

Furthermore it won't be a as childish and partyish console as the Wii and Wii U which gives me serious hope.

Anyways I'll buy (if ever) the Switch two years after the release at earliest because of its price.

Wii is ok but not a fav, in all honestly I think I just like their handhelds way better than their consoles

and yeah region-free is great move, doesn't change anything for me since I only know english sadly but still good news

For someone like me who doesn't really play multiplayer games nowadays, of course I prefer Nintendo's handheld consoles.

GBA,(3)DS and even the Gameboy had tons of good games.

Regionfree wouldn't really affect me positively unless Bamco decides for whatever reason to let their Tales games release only in Japan, and for data transfering of games of course.

I'm still disappointed that I couldn't send my FE14's My Castle to NA people.

Edited by Eleanor Hume

oh so TE got his PS4 now. can i bug you about sen iii when it releases now

what

you probably should, xenoblade was legit

I don't give a damn about online play, so I don't mind that...but if it is true that it doesn't accept external hard disks I am going to be pissed...

i could give a damn about online play if i didn't lag terribly, but alas

i could give a damn about online play if i didn't lag terribly, but alas

Are you talking about the 3ds? When I play online on the 3ds (Mostly Sun and Moon) I only get lag because the 3ds can't handle battle royals. When I play single battles, it just plays very smoothly. Maybe it's because of your internet?

Are you talking about the 3ds? When I play online on the 3ds (Mostly Sun and Moon) I only get lag because the 3ds can't handle battle royals. When I play single battles, it just plays very smoothly. Maybe it's because of your internet?

yes, i'm talking about my internet

I will say something that is absolute horseshit about the switch though, making online play a paid service when it was already restrictive because of the need of friendcodes like.......why

and the online is only available for america, canada, and mexico until fall! it is free until then, admittedly

tokyo xanadu is so persona it hurts

the amount of money i'm getting before anything happens is suspiciously high, though

Yeah, I tried already.

But it shares the same fate with FE10. It's superrare and so superexpensive.

In FE10's case I was lucky to find a copy for a low price by accident... unfortunately not so lucky with finding XC yet.

xenoblade's emulation was surprisingly solid, though you'd need a decent pc for that Edited by TheEnd

Also I'd have sold my precious FE10 already if Dolphin worked.

Also it's a bit sad that that remake only could come out for a special 3DS, but it has technical reasons.

The game is too large to be made for a regular 3DS.

Still looking for a XC copy for the Wii as long I own the Wii (which won't change in near future).

is kou's weapon directly from zwei 2, hahaha

Also I'd have sold my precious FE10 already if Dolphin worked.

Also it's a bit sad that that remake only could come out for a special 3DS, but it has technical reasons.

The game is too large to be made for a regular 3DS.

Still looking for a XC copy for the Wii as long I own the Wii (which won't change in near future).

i had an easier time emulating xenoblade than fe10... but then again, different pc and different dolphin version

yeah, i'd probably have bought xenoblade for 3ds if i could run it, good port or not

in the end, it was the only noteworthy n3ds exclusive, huh

I still have a bit Xenoblade feeling by playing Project X Zone 2 although Shulk isn't in.

Were the other games besides XC which only were made for the N3DS?

Strangely I havent heared of any other games aside of Xenoblade for this console.

Edited by Eleanor Hume

i'm not a huge fan of nintendo so of course i'm not gonna get the switch. i didn't get the wii u and now ein won't lend me his. that stupid penguin

but i'm gonna stick with sony lol

also lol quick to judge wish people'd think that way about a certain event in the US

what

i get to bother you about sen iii when it comes out!! Edited by Leanne.

Yeah, I tried already.

But it shares the same fate with FE10. It's superrare and so superexpensive.

In FE10's case I was lucky to find a copy for a low price by accident... unfortunately not so lucky with finding XC yet.

Guessing no wii u since it's on the VC I think.

I'm afraid to go looking for the context, but will probably have to bump into it as part of my job here.

And I'd been having a good day today too...

Nintendo of America's tweet about the FE direct.

The reply thread was more toxic than /feg/.

Yeah, it's true.

That means I could play this and X on the same console - Would be awesome!

Furthermore I could play FE10 on the U too since Wii games are compitable.

When the Switch is out, the price of the U should go down further.

Hmmm.... now... I'm really considering still to buy a U.

Edit: I checked out that the Wii U's price is at bottom already (similar to a new 3DS XL (200 €)).

Edited by Eleanor Hume

Were the other games besides XC which only were made for the N3DS?

Strangely I havent heared of any other games aside of Xenoblade for this console.

from gaf:

Here are the games that are exclusive for New 3DS (XL)

• Futuridium EP Deluxe
  • Lifespeed
  • Hyper Light EX
  • Mini Mario and Friends amiibo Challenge (Require amiibo to play)
  • Pirate Pop Plus
  • The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
  • Wind Up Knight 2
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (retail)
  • Runbow (retail)
  • forma.8

Thanks!

Honestly I don't know any of these games aside of Xenoblade.

I can only assume that the N3DS was as "successful" as the Wii U.

Yeah, software-wise, it didn't get a lot of support. The only thing I'll say is although Hyrule Warriors 3DS is technically playable on the original 3DS, it runs extremely poorly, so it's essentially a New 3DS-only title.

Hard to tell, since sales-wise it's grouped with the original 3DS. Sales have been going down year-by-year, though, so I don't think it made a huge impact.

so apparently tokyo xanadu's main character is "randomly" unvoiced just like rean

falcom needs to stop this

Yeah, software-wise, it didn't get a lot of support. The only thing I'll say is although Hyrule Warriors 3DS is technically playable on the original 3DS, it runs extremely poorly, so it's essentially a New 3DS-only title.

Hard to tell, since sales-wise it's grouped with the original 3DS. Sales have been going down year-by-year, though, so I don't think it made a huge impact.

not many people would be willing to buy a second 3ds after all