FE4 THREAD

Fia

10 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

where's your rant

also, do you mean the main story or the entire thing

Entire thing now. I posted before when I hit gaiden but then SF exploded as I ran through all that.

how does this new post formatting work (rant):

Spoiler

Divertissement was great, no idea why it was in the game other than fanservice but I'll take it any day. Actual puzzles in my Trails, Lloyd casually namedropping every character in Crossbell, beating up Rean, all of it was good.

Honestly impressed with how I managed to go from really liking Rean to not liking him at all over a handful of scenes. He's not the worst, but I definitely had a "I helped this guy get to the wrong side and I don't like it," feeling. Epilogue was pretty nice because it was showing he's not all FOR THE EMPIRE at least, but it definitely felt like I was learning to like him again and even then I still don't enjoy how everything ended up. But I suppose that's the point.

It feels weird because in a sense the sequel hook isn't as strong as FC -> SC, but it feels more devastating? Like in SC it wasn't a matter of if Joshua was coming back but when, whereas I can't say anything about how Rean working for Osborne will turn out with confidence. And it actually feels like Class VII "gave up"? Not sure what term to use but they got their big accomplishment pulled out from under them and broke up after pretty much.

The Phantasmal Mirrors were really fun, not like I wanted to try for reused boss fights and a randomly generated dungeon. Them having cooking + field + winquotes was way more than I expected so grinding for them all was pretty worth it. Lloyd + Rean's unique dialogue being my favorite.

I don't know how quickly I'll get back to Zero. I might chip away at it, but quitting in the middle because of 3rd coming out would suck

only solution is to beat it before Spring, clearly

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Leanne. said:

THEY DID THEY DID THEY DID

MY PRECIOUS SCRIPTS --- oh that's good then. I hope they work on the ones with the ignore lists peeps. \o/

I don't like how the textbox is double-spaced now

Already fixed.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/01/17/action-rpg-tokyo-xanadu-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-this-year/
finally confirmed
Vita scheduled for Summer, PS4 for Fall
no mention of the PC version
nevermind, they mention it here, it'll be the ex version hype

oh nice we can embed tweets now 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/01/17/action-rpg-tokyo-xanadu-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-this-year/#comment-1196943
whoa

Edited by Tonton

/index.php?/profile/7379-leanne/" rel="">@Leanne. you could hit shift+enter if you ever wanted just one space entered

unless your problem is that you're used to hitting enter twice and have trouble adjusting to only once per paragraph/line like I am then I don't really know how to fix that except to eventually adapt

oh that ping background goes awful with my font

Edited by Freohr Datia

7 minutes ago, Leanne. said:

ohhhhhhh but why is the PS4 version after D:

it has a substantial amount of extra content so i imagine they need more time to localize that and didn't want to delay the vita version when it's already gonna have less stuff than the PS4 one

Edited by Tonton

2 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

Entire thing now. I posted before when I hit gaiden but then SF exploded as I ran through all that.

how does this new post formatting work (rant):

Reveal hidden contents

Divertissement was great, no idea why it was in the game other than fanservice but I'll take it any day. Actual puzzles in my Trails, Lloyd casually namedropping every character in Crossbell, beating up Rean, all of it was good.

Honestly impressed with how I managed to go from really liking Rean to not liking him at all over a handful of scenes. He's not the worst, but I definitely had a "I helped this guy get to the wrong side and I don't like it," feeling. Epilogue was pretty nice because it was showing he's not all FOR THE EMPIRE at least, but it definitely felt like I was learning to like him again and even then I still don't enjoy how everything ended up. But I suppose that's the point.

It feels weird because in a sense the sequel hook isn't as strong as FC -> SC, but it feels more devastating? Like in SC it wasn't a matter of if Joshua was coming back but when, whereas I can't say anything about how Rean working for Osborne will turn out with confidence. And it actually feels like Class VII "gave up"? Not sure what term to use but they got their big accomplishment pulled out from under them and broke up after pretty much.

The Phantasmal Mirrors were really fun, not like I wanted to try for reused boss fights and a randomly generated dungeon. Them having cooking + field + winquotes was way more than I expected so grinding for them all was pretty worth it. Lloyd + Rean's unique dialogue being my favorite.

I don't know how quickly I'll get back to Zero. I might chip away at it, but quitting in the middle because of 3rd coming out would suck

only solution is to beat it before Spring, clearly

this new sf feels so inconvenient too

Spoiler

i had been a bit full of rean and his special snowflakeness ever since the intermission, so i really enjoyed kicking his butt, myself

1 hour ago, Tonton said:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/01/17/action-rpg-tokyo-xanadu-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-this-year/

finally confirmed

Vita scheduled for Summer, PS4 for Fall

no mention of the PC version

nevermind, they mention it here, it'll be the ex version hype

oh nice we can embed tweets now

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/01/17/action-rpg-tokyo-xanadu-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-this-year/#comment-1196943

whoa

kinda expected the big news to be like that :')

27 minutes ago, Tonton said:

Getting a modern Falcom game on PC feels good man

Need YsVIII now XSEED come on

i'm guessing it should be as demanding as neptunia v-2

17 minutes ago, Tonton said:

/index.php?/profile/411-theend/" rel="">@TheEnd can you make out the lyrics in

?

not in my secondary pc

oh well it's not like i'm in any rush for new games anyhow

first one is already tales of berseria. Not having any high expectations though lololol

ps4 will be shining (or heating)

also also i talked with vincent for quite a bit todaaaaaaaaaay i'm happy now lolololol

Edited by Leanne.

replaying sc on normal mode and wow, this is an absolute breeze compared to hard mode. i'm tempted to restart, but i'm on chapter 2 now. don't want to waste any progress

doesn't help i chose easy mode at the chapter of chapter 1, too. but i chose hard mode on my hard mode run, so i think i'm justified here

fake edit: only having to press enter once now in order to start a new paragraph is gonna take some getting used to

45 minutes ago, Leanne. said:

also also i talked with vincent for quite a bit todaaaaaaaaaay i'm happy now lolololol

maybe i should try this one day

Edited by Blusis

6 minutes ago, Blusis said:

fake edit: only having to press enter once now in order to start a new paragraph is gonna take some getting used to

maybe i should try this one day

same

no my technique get your own like pming TE