• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

emerald let's race to beat tits

also which tits game do you guys prefer

i dunno actually

You're on. Although I'm not at home and can't play TitS right now. Unless steam cloud actually works.

I only have the first TitS so that

1 minute ago, Emeraldfox said:

You're on. Although I'm not at home and can't play TitS right now. Unless steam cloud actually works.

I only have the first TitS so that

OKAY

well yeah i'm still on the first one :v

if that's meant to be rean's cut-in art, then i'm disappointed. it looks like he's angry but trying to hold back tears lmao

actually tho all of these shots of rean has him look like he could punch a wall down

cs2 ending spoilers

maybe if you didn't ditch the girl for a year of school, you wouldn't be feeling this way

lmao kieran

hey hey you didn't answer my question to everyone. fc or sc?

also suddenly absorbed in tits but it's kinda annoying that i can't play with the game in the background so when someone messages me, i'm like fuck i have to fucking pause are you serious fuck you person messaging me

also is there an estimated date/time for tits 3rd english version to be out?

Edited by Lunafreya Fleuret

54 minutes ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

lmao kieran

also suddenly absorbed in tits but it's kinda annoying that i can't play with the game in the background so when someone messages me, i'm like fuck i have to fucking pause are you serious fuck you person messaging me

you don't have to play it in fullscreen

i think there will be news about 3rd later this week

11 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

you don't have to play it in fullscreen

i think there will be news about 3rd later this week

it's not fullscreen but i still can't play it with the program in background :v not sure how to disable that

1 hour ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

lmao kieran

not sure, to be honest. fc accomplishes more in less time, has the best antagonist, and really cements that feeling of, "yeah we're just two newcomers in this big, vast world." but sc genuinely made me feel things no other game has in recent years, bar persona 3.

i honestly couldn't tell you which of the two i prefer. they're both bloody phenomenal in their own ways.

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

not sure, to be honest. fc accomplishes more in less time, has the best antagonist, and really cements that feeling of, "yeah we're just two newcomers in this big, vast world." but sc genuinely made me feel things no other game has in recent years, bar persona 3.

i honestly couldn't tell you which of the two i prefer. they're both bloody phenomenal in their own ways.

oh i see. so both...

Just now, Tonton said:

Spring 2017

Likely closer to the end of it

fml i have to hurry lksahdlskafsa

So I'm currently playing 3 games all with 4 in their title I have been meaning to play for awhile. 

Samurai Warriors 4 II, Devil May Cry 4 (Special Edition), and Persona 4. 

And i'm posting about it in the FE4 thread, how much death am I going to cause.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

So I'm currently playing 3 games all with 4 in their title I have been meaning to play for awhile. 

Samurai Warriors 4 II, Devil May Cry 4 (Special Edition), and Persona 4. 

And i'm posting about it in the FE4 thread, how much death am I going to cause.

As long you avoid a 13 there, you may be fine.

17 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

'twas! i'd talk in calls more, but my parents don't like me "speaking to strangers"

got a headset with a mic coming today, hopefully

lolol I get it, I'm in my late 20s and my parents are still weird about me talking to people over the internet
not to mention if its someone of the opposite sex they assume something is going on even though I established who knows how many times that I'm in a committed relationship and I'm not even the flirting type :| good thing they don't know I'm attracted to women as well or I wouldn't be able to talk to ANYONE without them raising eyebrows ugh

And yay, good news!

thoughts on the masked men and the play, shirley 

3 hours ago, Fleece said:

lolol I get it, I'm in my late 20s and my parents are still weird about me talking to people over the internet
not to mention if its someone of the opposite sex they assume something is going on even though I established who knows how many times that I'm in a committed relationship and I'm not even the flirting type :| good thing they don't know I'm attracted to women as well or I wouldn't be able to talk to ANYONE without them raising eyebrows ugh

And yay, good news!

same here. there was an instance where a friend from sf (she doesn't come on now) sent me a bunch of fe cipher cards and a birthday card. my parents see the handwritten address and they're all, "oh what's this? who's this?" and i replied, "a girl from england, she sent me some cards as a present." the amount of suspicious glances i got was ridiculous. i then foolishly said i was gonna buy her something for her birthday as thanks and they were all "ooooo~" 

like, it's not even funny. and they do it every time she sends something to me

yes. they pretty good, actually! £55 well spent

6 hours ago, Fleece said:

good thing they don't know I'm attracted to women as well

lewd

6 hours ago, Kloe said:

CHAPTER TWO FINISHED TITS HALFWAY DONE

:V

good job, keep it up

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

thoughts on the masked men and the play, shirley 

same here. there was an instance where a friend from sf (she doesn't come on now) sent me a bunch of fe cipher cards and a birthday card. my parents see the handwritten address and they're all, "oh what's this? who's this?" and i replied, "a girl from england, she sent me some cards as a present." the amount of suspicious glances i got was ridiculous. i then foolishly said i was gonna buy her something for her birthday as thanks and they were all "ooooo~" 

i can ship this

Pride laughed at me earlier because I don't know shit about biblical texts like I got the sequence of events wrong and thought baby Moses was found in a burning bush I DIDN'T KNOW OK
damn it schoolwork, making me to learn about things

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

THATS THE WORST AAAAAAAA
 m-maybe they'll leave it alone eventually?

noice

10 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

lewd

What HEY
lts lewd to like women now?????????????

30 minutes ago, Fleece said:

What HEY

in this case, yes, lewdy

mSbqKi3.jpg

Edited by TheEnd

2 hours ago, TheEnd said:

can ship this

te no

i did buy her fc tho. she's loving sc right now! 

2 hours ago, Fleece said:

THATS THE WORST AAAAAAAA
 m-maybe they'll leave it alone eventually?

What HEY

YES IT IS

hopefully it'll stop soon. my mother doesn't tease me as much about it now

you can make anything lewd, letty. for better or worse