• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Rika said:

li still love kieran's signature. but i wish there was a better shippy moment for Akira and Futaba... i guess the one where she shows up at Leblanc and hides behind him is one but ehhh...

third person to compliment my signature

but the problem with that, my dear shirlston, is futaba can't be mc's study partner

16 minutes ago, Rika said:

someone should gift me 3rd when it comes out............. as a consolation gift?!

Buy it like the rest of us plebs have to :P:

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

third person to compliment my signature

but the problem with that, my dear shirlston, is futaba can't be mc's study partner

i complimented it way ago but you didn't say :V

yeah but he at least goes "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" >:( also i know that scene, i did it the first time then restarted (by redoing everything for 10+ days) and just romanced her in this new run.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

not sure i can because loss of job lol
actually i may be able to anyway because i didn't remember the price until tonton told me

Edited by Rika

16 minutes ago, Rika said:

someone should gift me 3rd when it comes out............. as a consolation gift?!

18 minutes ago, Rika said:

if you make it up, somehow

2 minutes ago, Rika said:

yeah but he at least goes "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" >:( also i know that scene, i did it the first time then restarted (by redoing everything for 10+ days) and just romanced her in this new run.

sorry shirley please forgive

that's why i like his confession more so in makoto's link, to be honest. it's not in-your-face; it's very suave. mind you, i don't think her link is that good at all

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Oh yikes, I'll THINK ABOUT IT.

damn i thought i edited, because the price isn't that expensive so i should be able to but like on the 5th!

that's why i like his confession more so in makoto's link, to be honest. it's not in-your-face; it's very suave. mind you, i don't think her link is that good at all

maybe

that's true... and they have more shippy moments in the game anyway so it's more "otp" or something. i mean i do like the two of them together too, but i also like him and Futaba

Edited by Rika

18 minutes ago, Rika said:

maybe

that's true... and they have more shippy moments in the game anyway so it's more "otp" or something. i mean i do like the two of them together too, but i also like him and Futaba

whaddaya mean, "maybe"

i don't know, i see futaba as a little sister or something. one i wish i didn't neglect

whaddaya mean, "maybe"

i don't know, i see futaba as a little sister or something. one i wish i didn't neglect

yes

i'd beat you to a pulp if you neglect her. but noooooooo. maybe i just like pairings like that too but i can't ignore Akira/Makoto either... I mean not just because of the game scenes but they just match. In this run, I actually got to have him spend time with her in the post-festival and that was cute

whaddaya mean, "maybe"

yes

i'd beat you to a pulp if you neglect her. but noooooooo. maybe i just like pairings like that too but i can't ignore Akira/Makoto either... I mean not just because of the game scenes but they just match. In this run, I actually got to have him spend time with her in the post-festival and that was cute

1 minute ago, Rika said:

yes

T: and now jedi's asking me to buy him a copy too. wish i never said anything now

futaba did creep up on the favourites by the end of the game. definitely won't neglect her when i replay the game. and yeah, that post-festival scene is nice. "can you say that again?"

5 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

T: and now jedi's asking me to buy him a copy too. wish i never said anything now

futaba did creep up on the favourites by the end of the game. definitely won't neglect her when i replay the game. and yeah, that post-festival scene is nice. "can you say that again?"

i'm sorry :(

good. she's really cute haha. and it was! i totally chose that option :^)

3 minutes ago, Rika said:

i'm sorry :(

good. she's really cute haha. and it was! i totally chose that option :^)

not your fault

i bet you did! makoto is why i'd never do a harem run

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

not your fault

but i did bring it up first D:

oh hell yeah it was way too good to pass dude. and you shouldn't do a harem run anyway D: i don't want my waifu beaten up. plus futaba

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

not your fault

oh hell yeah it was way too good to pass dude. and you shouldn't do a harem run anyway D: i don't want my waifu beaten up. plus futaba

1 minute ago, Rika said:

it's okay

yeah... for futaba... and totally because i don't want to see jackass anemone beaten up... but mostly because of makoto