3 costumes and an arena where you con fight the square and platinum ceos

only $14

i'm usually not interested in dlc, and that's no exception

1 hour ago, Rika said:

yeah it does take forever at the end of cs2

that's great omg

it's exactly what i wanted

10 hours ago, Tonton said:

Is it hypocritical of me to say that Valkyrie Drive looks boring and tryhard despite liking Senran Kagura? Like, they tried really hard to show off the lewd bits and because of it I have zero interest in it at all. Also the characters look painfully generic and uncool.

Speaking of SK, I often wonder if I actually enjoy being a fan of it. Like, yeah, I like the fanservice it has but I honestly like the gameplay and characters more. I often wonder if I tell people that would they say I'm lying and try to shame me or would they believe me and ask for some gameplay?

Edited by Emeraldfox

semester is FINISHED

gotta wait on the rest of my grades but I did better than I thought I would lolololol hopefully I can move out before I can be pressured to take fall classes by my parents because idk if I'll be ready and also I think I wanna work instead maybe I need money..........

semester is FINISHED

gotta wait on the rest of my grades but I did better than I thought I would lolololol hopefully I can move out before I can be pressured to take fall classes by my parents because idk if I'll be ready and also I think I wanna work instead maybe I need money..........

51 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

Speaking of SK, I often wonder if I actually enjoy being a fan of it. Like, yeah, I like the fanservice it has but I honestly like the gameplay and characters more. I often wonder if I tell people that would they say I'm lying and try to shame me or would they believe me and ask for some gameplay?

robert (shinpichu) probably likes the games for the gameplay stuff too, i'd assume. but who knows, i think it depends on the person for their response to you being a fan of the series.

7 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Is it hypocritical of me to say that Valkyrie Drive looks boring and tryhard despite liking Senran Kagura? Like, they tried really hard to show off the lewd bits and because of it I have zero interest in it at all. Also the characters look painfully generic and uncool.

Same

7 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Don't worry Emerald, I believe you

9 hours ago, Tonton said:

Did you edit that two hours after posting?

yes

8 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

nah, i kinda get what you mean
though i'll still probably give it a chance

7 hours ago, Rika said:

robert (shinpichu) probably likes the games for the gameplay stuff too, i'd assume. but who knows, i think it depends on the person for their response to you being a fan of the series.

i think he prefers the lewds

6 hours ago, Namekian With A Mustache said:

A zany squirrel was perched on a stop sign today.

And I'm pretty sure the sad mouse is dead... :(

rip

11 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Yeah I don't like anything I've seen from Valkyrie Drive.

It's a shame we haven't seen a proper action game from SK in a while.

3 hours ago, TheEnd said:

i think he prefers the lewds

I certainly prefer them to EV's gameplay.

27 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Yeah I don't like anything I've seen from Valkyrie Drive.

It's a shame we haven't seen a proper action game from SK in a while.

I certainly prefer them to EV's gameplay.

I had already heard EV's story/characterization were bland, so I'm guessing it's worse than SV gameplay-wise too