Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

YEAH

i see. i recently got back into it, so  was just curious, is all.

YEAH

nicenice, yeah I vaguely remembering you saying something about it in hhh somethingsomething summer Elise

7 minutes ago, Fleece said:

YEAH

nicenice, yeah I vaguely remembering you saying something about it in hhh somethingsomething summer Elise

YEAH

yeah, i got her. and summer corrin and leo. gonna be saving up my feathers now until a character i really like is on a banner

3 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Hows things?

Things are all right I suppose. Could be better but I'm not complaining (yet). Not looking forward to this upcoming semester, however.  *Shudders*

I see that you're doing well tho

16 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

YEAH

yeah, i got her. and summer corrin and leo. gonna be saving up my feathers now until a character i really like is on a banner

YEAH

sounds like a good haul!!!!!!!!!! and a smart move

13 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Things are all right I suppose. Could be better but I'm not complaining (yet). Not looking forward to this upcoming semester, however.  *Shudders*

I see that you're doing well tho

Ahhh I hope everything goes okay, are you just not looking foward to class in general or is there something different about this semester?

More or less yes!

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

Ahhh I hope everything goes okay, are you just not looking foward to class in general or is there something different about this semester?

More or less yes!

Kinda both tbh. As much as I want to be done with undergrad, the workload's gonna be larger this time around for having to take 6 classes instead of my regular 4-5, due to the one I was going to take this summer getting cancelled. In addition, I can't afford to live on campus anymore (more like I don't want  to take out loans), so I'm going to have to commute, which, w/out a car of my own, takes at least 2 hrs by bus instead of 30 mins. Basically its worry of how I'm gonna pull this off.

1 hour ago, Tonton said:

Wait montendra is hero king? The more you know

You're just realizing this? Its almost a year in

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Kinda both tbh. As much as I want to be done with undergrad, the workload's gonna be larger this time around for having to take 6 classes instead of my regular 4-5, due to the one I was going to take this summer getting cancelled. In addition, I can't afford to live on campus anymore (more like I don't want  to take out loans), so I'm going to have to commute, which, w/out a car of my own, takes at least 2 hrs by bus instead of 30 mins. Basically its worry of how I'm gonna pull this off.

No one you can carpool with? That's how I pulled off a semester without a car.

also hey whats up payasos
how is this place still double posting everywhere
no wonder people are ditching forums for discord

Edited by Pride

o its pride

6 classes?!? damn @_____@  And yeah is there anyone you know there who could drive you? I still have to rely on friends because I don't know how to drive yet, but thats better than taking a bus.....

o its pride

6 classes?!? damn @_____@  And yeah is there anyone you know there who could drive you? I still have to rely on friends because I don't know how to drive yet, but thats better than taking a bus.....

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I don't think I would go into the Discord chat. Maybe.

What a wishy washy statement
say it with CONVICTION
WILL you go into it??
or
WONT you??

1 minute ago, Fleece said:

o its pride

after many moons and countless sleepless nights wondering when id return to this place, i am not surprised this is how you say hello
words may have failed you, but worry not
I can sense in the electric air your true feelings of deep appreciation at my appearance here

please, spare the gushing affection for later though, we are in public after all

1 minute ago, Pride said:

after many moons and countless sleepless nights wondering when id return to this place, i am not surprised this is how you say hello
words may have failed you, but worry not
I can sense in the electric air your true feelings of deep appreciation at my appearance here

please, spare the gushing affection for later though, we are in public after all

what
idk what you mean i just have no idea how to bribe you into posting lol i'm glad you can read though!!!

and what are you talking about people gush over me not the other way around

4 minutes ago, Pride said:

What a wishy washy statement
say it with CONVICTION
WILL you go into it??
or
WONT you??

Well, currently I'm not exactly in the best of moods... though it's likely that otherwise my response wouldn't have been that much different.