• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oswin+Uber Spear=Os2win.

I would say that for Falcoknights as they are broken in that game.

Hector Mode, that will be quite difficult.

Well, you have to find a way to lure the Luna dropping Shaman close enough to get the Wyvern soldiers to trade the weapon to the Luna dropping Shaman. Disarm someone to lure a Wyvern Knight to step on the mine after luring the Shaman around the Bern fortress.

I used that all the time in my earlier days on two chapters in particular: 15E and 27E. They were difficult at the beginning of my FE "career," but I usually mine abuse on the second one if I want to train Nino.

The one thing these days that make glitch-abusing worth it.

That and having a far easier time trainig Nino having her kill all of the unarmed soldiers.

I dunno! I don’t think about things like that! I want to be strong! That is what I seek!

:mellow:

I dunno! I don’t think about things like that! I want to be strong! That is what I seek!

It's a long way to the top.

Ah, but Bartre cares about you!

Hoping not to end up punching a rock until head feels better. >_<

Edited by Ursula

spinach makes Popeye strong

Yeah, and not knowing how he opens them cans without a freckin can opener. XD

Fine. I'm in a better mood for one thing. I never stay in a bad mood for long. ^^ I don't know what I did right the first match.

Oh, and that last match on the bridge wasn't me. His playstyle is similar to mine, but... Erghh... Too much rolling around. >_>

Fine. I'm in a better mood for one thing. I never stay in a bad mood for long. ^^ I don't know what I did right the first match.

It's mostly what I did wrong. Recall that on one of my deaths, I died because I used down air at a bad time. After a few matches I learned your patterns and well... you know the rest.

It's mostly what I did wrong. Recall that on one of my deaths, I died because I used down air at a bad time. After a few matches I learned your patterns and well... you know the rest.

You kicked me around over and over. XD I forgot to use chaingrabs, but that doesn't seem to work on you anyway...

What am I doing wrong? I have to know. I was getting a bit more reckless in the matches I played, and they didn't seem to pay off that well... :/

You kicked me around over and over. XD I forgot to use chaingrabs, but that doesn't seem to work on you anyway...

What am I doing wrong? I have to know. I was getting a bit more reckless in the matches I played, and they didn't seem to pay off that well... :/

They don't, I expect you to use them >_>. Grab and Thunder ain't working so well anymore.

1) You're often dead when you try to kill me while I recover, not to mention that it screws up the more dangerous Thunder on a ledge >_>.

2) You try to grab too much. So do I but I mostly do it as a counter-attack and it works against most assaults so I don't need to change that yet. You on the other hand...

3) Play mind games, make hops like I do and keep your distance until the opponent drops their guard.

They don't, I expect you to use them >_>. Grab and Thunder ain't working so well anymore.

1) You're often dead when you try to kill me while I recover, not to mention that it screws up the more dangerous Thunder on a ledge >_>.

2) You try to grab too much. So do I but I mostly do it as a counter-attack and it works against most assaults so I don't need to change that yet. You on the other hand...

3) Play mind games, make hops like I do and keep your distance until the opponent drops their guard.

1) I was experimenting.

2) But there's nothing to replace it with...

3) I didn't do that, but it looked like my brother was doing what you say I should do... Was he?

1) I was experimenting.

2) But there's nothing to replace it with...

3) I didn't do that, but it looked like my brother was doing what you say I should do... Was he?

1) Keep practicing I guess >_>.

2) Improve your timing with it then.

3) Didn't notice it, looked more like he was trying to run away.

There's plenty of things to replace grabbing with depending on the situation. You won't be able to do much with criticism if you flat out argue with it. Pikachu's grab range is shit, and since he has some follow-ups to grabs smart people will be looking to keep you from grabbing them, so doing something like charging in trying to force a grab isn't a good standard approach to getting them. QAC, should you learn it, makes you annoying as fuck (trust me) and makes for a lot of offensive options. Pikachu is fast enough to get in with his lagless air game and annoying thunderjolt pressure. Keep yourself unpunishable, and take grabs when they are given, not when you want one. Read me

/baseless assumptions on how you could improve your game

Edited by Rehab