• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry, those cause tooth decay

Ah, but you see, good lass, I brush my teeth. There is nary a sugary good that can destroy my teeth as long as I have dentist approved toothpaste!

Ah, but you see, good lass, I brush my teeth. There is nary a sugary good that can destroy my teeth as long as I have dentist approved toothpaste!

*stabstabstab*

No.

TT_TT

you must admit, Pachirisu makes you feel all sorts of warm and squishy inside

*stabstabstab*

Careful now, wench! Stab in German means staff! That means you are healing me! Although I'm not from Germany, I do have German blood in me, thanks to my mother's side of the family!

Careful now, wench! Stab in German means staff! That means you are healing me! Although I'm not from Germany, I do have German blood in me, thanks to my mother's side of the family!

:o

what if i poke your organs out with my staff? would that be healing you?

*stabstabstab*

*volttackle*

and i don't care that Pachirisu can't learn it either

Ah, but I do help this "Pachirisu" is not like normal squirrels. I can fathom that you'd not think it's so cute after being run over by a heavy vehicle! Alas, many a squirrel have lost their lives in such a way in my city. Such a pity.

Ah, but I do help this "Pachirisu" is not like normal squirrels. I can fathom that you'd not think it's so cute after being run over by a heavy vehicle! Alas, many a squirrel have lost their lives in such a way in my city. Such a pity.

i'm sure that the street being paved with the innards of a cute animal is quite attractive

:o

what if i poke your organs out with my staff? would that be healing you?

In fact, it would help make my organs function better. You cannot destroy me with violence! Even viral assault doesn't work well, since my immune system is strong!