• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you seen this support conversation Lux

"Vanessa: Lute, did you know this? The wings of a thousand pegasi are an incredibly potent aphrodisiac.

Lute: I...I didn't know that... OK, now I really need Titania's help. Wait! Wait! I was just kidding! Hush, Titania! Hush! I was joking!"

Definition of aphrodisiac http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/se...hrodisiacs.html (quite interesting)

Not sure if you seen this support conversation Lux

"Vanessa: Lute, did you know this? The wings of a thousand pegasi are an incredibly potent aphrodisiac.

Lute: I...I didn't know that... OK, now I really need Titania's help. Wait! Wait! I was just kidding! Hush, Titania! Hush! I was joking!"

Definition of aphrodisiac http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/se...hrodisiacs.html (quite interesting)

XD

Whoa, Jamka has broken strength. He's already capped it!!!

Although it stands to mention that I've just promoted him.

By the way everyone, I'm on chapter 4 now. I'm in the process of doing the beginning arena rounds.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Some things you might need to know about chapter 4

.when you take the north eastern castle the enemies divide their forces and pegasus knights will try to take the recently captured castle.

.I think this is the first chapter to introduce rescueable npcs? ( I think) each npc you save is worth one level up.

.Yes this was stated already but Levin gets Holsety by visiting the south eastern castle.

.And bring restore staffs.

Some things you might need to know about chapter 4

.when you take the north eastern castle the enemies divide their forces and pegasus knights will try to take the recently captured castle.

.I think this is the first chapter to introduce rescueable npcs? ( I think) each npc you save is worth one level up.

.Yes this was stated already but Levin gets Holsety by visiting the south eastern castle.

Pegasus knights are flimsy. They can be clipped by the sword, or just flat-out destroyed by Jamka/Midir.

For whom?

I wonder if that's possible before I take the northeastern castle...

Watch out though, IIRC their leader has Prayer.

And bow users have exceptional skill. I'm not worried. Especially since I have something that will absolutely annihlate them:

Ichival. Are all Holy Weapons this broken? Briggid went through the whole arena without breaking a sweat! The only other people who went all the way were Sigurd and (of course) Levin. : O

The only downside is their steep cost.

Lux has caught up with me... I need to pick up my FE4 playthrough again.

Also, Lux, did you get the Wind Sword in chapter 3?

BTW, don't forget you can get the Defense Sword, but you'll have to act quick and save the villages. It won't be easy with the forest and ennemies getting in your way though, unless you use Fury.

*Abuses Azel* :3

Ah, so I'm getting an English name translation as well?

I thought you already notice that some people used different names from the translation (like me). I used Selis and Yurius instead of Celice and Julius after all.

Whoa. The valkyrie staff, GaeBorg, and Ichival. Three holy weapons in one chapter. Very nice. : D

lolValkyrie is useless (unless in Tordo, where it's enemy only, or Inflation).

lolGeir Borg, while it can be useful... sadly Cuan left too early before you can make a good use from it. And you will get it waay too late in 2nd gen (also, by the time you get Geir Borg back, you will ask yourself why you can't get Gungnir instead).

Lastly, lolIchival = lolbow = lolnocounterattack.

I hope you realized that I just want to crush your happiness.

Ichival. Are all Holy Weapons this broken? Briggid went through the whole arena without breaking a sweat! The only other people who went all the way were Sigurd and (of course) Levin. : O

She actually should do fine with just a Steel Bow. ._.

Edited by Fia

lolValkyrie is useless (unless in Tordo, where it's enemy only, or Inflation).

lolGeir Borg, while it can be useful... sadly Cuan left too early before you can make a good use from it. And you will get it waay too late in 2nd gen (also, by the time you get Geir Borg back, you will ask yourself why you can't get Gungnir instead).

Lastly, lolIchival = lolbow = lolnocounterattack.

I hope you realized that I just want to crush your happiness.

Good Fia~

You're welcome, Fia~ <3

Also, re-doing this:

*chart*

~<3

lolawesome

Bianchi/Kenshiro? I thought it's Kenshiro/Sara?

Edited by Fia