• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, Tibs. What are you doing on this fine hour?

Just to make things perfectly clear around here: I have claimed Tinny since the beginning of time forever and no fool would dare to put a claim on her and/or try to kill her.

Also, pie.

Actually, starting another Seiken Densetsu 3 playthrough.

Just to make things perfectly clear around here: I have claimed Tinny since the beginning of time forever and no fool would dare to put a claim on her and/or try to kill her.

Also, pie.

Marthur is our Tinny.

I've heard many messed up things about FE10, like it's an abortion of game design, so this doesn't surprise me in any bit (and is also why I never bothered getting FE10, so of course I know FE10 Ike is broken).

You've been spending way too much time around Jackal and BB, Chainey.

To think that FE9!Ike is actually better than Sigurd is absurd, which is my main reasoning for arguing why Sigurd is in a league of his own.

Alright.

Walls and doors make a huge difference here, and indoor levels are very layout based. Not to mention that indoor levels tend to be compact, so you tend to see action very quickly.

There are multiple cliffs that act as walls, and doors just force you to use thieves or buy a key. That's useless.

FE4's levels are huge, but aren't used to any full potential. It's really a race to see who gets to the enemies that are in geometric formations first.

Minus the geometric formations (which are so awesome :3), that's what happens in 90% of FE games.

I would refer to FE3 Book 2 as an example of great level design, but you're way too stubborn and self conceited to play that.

Now, that hurt, Chainey. ;__;

The point of terrain is to give strategic options. In FE4, forests are just put off to the side most of the time and the Yied Desert is just an annoyance. One of the few interesting and effective uses of terrain would be the forest patches in Selisia or the Cliff formations on the last castle in For Whose Sake.

Forest patches in Silesia are meant to hinder your movement, though, so that the Pegasus Knights can attack you with easy, which you just said you hated.

Also, pie.

Too bad, she's already dead.Died.

Actually, starting another Seiken Densetsu 3 playthrough.

Marthur is our Tinny.

Another one? Sheesh, haven't you played that games a thousand times already?

There can be only one Tinny...

*Tries to lure Tinny with the Admin CP*

Excuse me, sir. But your silly attempts to use your sexy Admin CP to win her over, are obviously no match for my superior sex appeal. :)

Too bad, she's already dead.Died.

You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about. :awesome:

Edited by Togieduo

You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about. :awesome:

Well, she died, but given everybody's experience on ressurection....

You're not the real deal. :(

First post, rule #8.

I must admit I have played both games a thousand times too. They're rather... addictive.

Indeed. I don't think I've replayed any other single RPG more than twice.