• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What type of DDD are you then?

The DDD from Kirby: Right back at ya. One who specializes in stop motion and flipbooks.

Also, that's enough for now Lux. You must hate me enough already.

I actually wanted to keep going. I don't hate anyone for beating me anyway; anyone who does hate for losing is pathetic.

Even in success, I fail. XD I had one match in the bag, and then I slipped up...

Ah, Undine. The little crybaby. Fighting those Golems is barely worth it. Though it does make the Valley of Flames easier.

What team are you using, btw?

Oh right... those golems. I hate them.

Kevin (-> God Hand), Lise (-> Fenrir Knight) and Carlie (-> Bishop). Just an excuse to use TU in Kevin's scenario and a Dark class Lise.

I actually wanted to keep going. I don't hate anyone for beating me anyway; anyone who does hate for losing is pathetic.

Even in success, I fail. XD I had one match in the bag, and then I slipped up...

really man, Pikachu? :/

The only good strat I like with Pikachu is to ukemi off of something and quick attack back to the opponent, then side smash them for lulz.

Meh. What do I know. I haven't been a Pika player since the original SSB.

really man, Pikachu? emo13.gif

The only good strat I like with Pikachu is to ukemi off of something and quick attack back to the opponent, then side smash them for lulz.

Meh. What do I know. I haven't been a Pika player since the original SSB.

You play brawl?

Hmm... Were you the person who played yesterday, with Snake?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Goddamn Bill and Ben. At least the Golems are weak to something ( Wind ), though Water Jutsu/Power Down helps a shitload vs. those 2 fuckers.

God Hand Kevin, Fenrir Knight Lise and Bishop Carlie IIRC.

I plan to do a run soon as Duelist Duran, Death Hand Kevin and Nightblade Hawk. As a bonus, no Poto Oils will be used and I'll record it.

The Machine Golems. I hate them. Always opening with some midlevel spell or those damn rocket fists. Doesn't help that there are three of them. I also hate Bill and Ben. Stinking Water Jutsu...

That's probably it.

You have a Youtube account?

Oh right... those golems. I hate them.

Kevin (-> God Hand), Lise (-> Fenrir Knight) and Carlie (-> Bishop). Just an excuse to use TU in Kevin's scenario and a Dark class Lise.

Thunder Saber on Kevin. It makes them really easy. Besides you have Carlie to full heal their MT level 2 spells.

The Machine Golems. I hate them. Always opening with some midlevel spell or those damn rocket fists. Doesn't help that there are three of them. I also hate Bill and Ben. Stinking Water Jutsu...

That's probably it.

You have a Youtube account?

Using a melee team and Thunder Saber, I rarely have troubles with them.

He did say it earlier.

That SD3 playthrough is planned for next week, though.

You play brawl?

I brawl. i main Lucas and Marth. The occassional Toon Link, if I'm feeling spiky and mean. >:)

But I haven't been able to go online since January since our desktop computer got moved, and the Nintendo Wi-fi usb connecter can't reach my wii anymore. ;_;

So, no.

i don't even like Snake. :/

Using a melee team and Thunder Saber, I rarely have troubles with them.

He did say it earlier.

That SD3 playthrough is planned for next week, though.

...Hmm. What about Bill and Ben? Stinking Water Jutsu... I hate that move. They're already bad enough without it...

Good.

So you do.

You play brawl?

That's Pride, Mac or me. If it was RE yesterday, that's Mac.

I brawl. i main Lucas and Marth. The occassional Toon Link, if I'm feeling spiky and mean. >:)

But I haven't been able to go online since January since our desktop computer got moved, and the Nintendo Wi-fi usb connecter can't reach my wii anymore. ;_;

I know too many Marth/Earthbound kids mains. Oh well, they're easy because of that~

Is it just me, or does the fighting music on the enemy phase rock?

The music in FE 5 is really good.

My personnal favorites are chapter 5 ( it appears on others but it's the first one it appears on ), when things go really bad ( wait for Galzus to appear in chapter 6 and you'll see ) and fighting Leidrick.

...Hmm. What about Bill and Ben? Stinking Water Jutsu... I hate that move. They're already bad enough without it...

So you do.

I Water Jutsu them as well. Protect Up also works, but I really hate fighting these guys, moreso than most God Beasts and up.

Indeed. Aside from SD3 I'll likely do a Fire Emblem 5 LP as well. If I have time/feel like it, more. However, last year of college might prove to be a bitch.

Was she reclassed to Sage since she doesn't need to use a sword anymore?

Yes.

That guy was indeed odd. What's the new guardian like anyway? Boyce clone like the other swordsmen bosses or a generic?

Faceless Mage Fighter, capped stats, 7 leadership stars (note: in the latest version, each leadership star gives +5% bonus), Pursuit/Continue/Prayer/Ambush/Astra.

Hmmm Astra + 45 SKL...

Edited by TheEnd

Faceless Mage Fighter, capped stats, 7 leadership stars (note: in the latest version, each leadership star gives +5% bonus), Pursuit/Continue/Prayer/Ambush/Astra.

Hmmm Astra + 45 SKL...

Aless with Starlight manual and skill ring with 55 SKL :awesome:

Though I swear either they dropped the activation % or the RNG was being a bitch. I gave my manuals to guys with +skl weapons and they seemed to activate less than in Vanilla.

I Water Jutsu them as well. Protect Up also works, but I really hate fighting these guys, moreso than most God Beasts and up.

Indeed. Aside from SD3 I'll likely do a Fire Emblem 5 LP as well. If I have time/feel like it, more. However, last year of college might prove to be a bitch.

Hmm... Speaking of God-Beasts... Any ones you particularly hate? I really hate Dolan (the Moon God-Beast). I never can seem to kill him without struggling... I THINK his weakness is Fire, but... He has some annoying attacks *coughSpiralMoonhack*, at any rate...

Hmm... Speaking of God-Beasts... Any ones you particularly hate? I really hate Dolan (the Moon God-Beast). I never can seem to kill him without struggling... I THINK his weakness is Fire, but... He has some annoying attacks *coughSpiralMoonhack*, at any rate...

Lightgazer's likely the most annoying since Dark Saber isn't available yet, while Zable Fahr can be powerful with things like Demon Breath, Black Curse, MT Dark Force and Death Spell. I'm not sure if Dolan even has a weakness, though I know Mispolm's is wind despite it being wood elemental. In general though:

Dolan: Just takes some time to beat.

Fiegmund: Flame Saber.

Dangaard: Fuck your four phases, but Diamond Saber.

Lightgazer: *moogled* Fuck...

Land Umber: Tough dungeon but easy as hell with Thunder Saber.

Xan Bie: Ice Saber.

Mispolm: Thunder Saber.

Zable Fahr: If only the AI would cooperate a bit more with me she'd be easier. Since I rarely go on the light side so the only source of Saint Saber is on Papa Poto Claws...