• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Question (one of those should I restart ones): So I'm on the last level of Thracia 776 I'm struggling and this video is my current team. My team (elite mode) should I restart the game over again? (I don't have Cyas or Sety cause for some reason they didn't pop up in that one chapter only Cyas did but no Cyas and Sety conversation.) and yes this is my first time in thracia 776.

(I still need to play Thracia) Does it look like sacrificing your guys for a better position might work, or in this game would that just be a needless loss?

Iori's rekkas and super tricks are tempting but there's something about a character with damn near everything, THE air-to air, THE jump-in, THE rekkas, THE fireball, THE antiairs, THE dragon punch, THE alpha and THE omega plus a trixie command grab that's a bit off-putting. hmm

C (with a darkened C behind it)

Shit... if it were B rank, you'd have the biggest problem of that chapter out of the way (Elf). I'll keep looking to see what else I can find but at the moment I suggest you...

1) Repair Warp staff.

2) Give the Brave Sword to someone like Felgus and warp him to kill Elf. If Mareeta works, use her too.

3) Kill as many Dark Mages as possible and Silence the rest if you can through use of Pure Water/M up.

4) Give Hero Axe to Halvan or Othin.

Try to distribute as many of your Restore staves among different teams to fix Berserk status that Elf will inflict and good luck.

Oh and give people who are fatigued an S drink if they look useful (Olwen for example).

Edited by Sirius

(I still need to play Thracia) Does it look like sacrificing your guys for a better position might work, or in this game would that just be a needless loss?
I would say so. A ton of FE5 characters have utility, even some of the crappier ones, and with the fatigue system in place, you'll likely want backup members at all times.

Sirius, I guess you don't like Dolan either? You said you hate Dangaard for being tedious...

Also, Land Umber's dungeon - the Gemstone Valley - sucks.

Sirius, I guess you don't like Dolan either? You said you hate Dangaard for being tedious...

Also, Land Umber's dungeon - the Gemstone Valley - sucks.

No it doesn't >:(

unRelated: EVE is great.

Edited by Murray

A little. I fight him early so it takes less time.

That's what I do as well. And like I said, the Gemstone Valley's enemies are annoying. Poison, petrify, lowered attack... Ugh.

MGS2 Mission Mode: Ninja Raiden: Variety Mode: Mission 1. What the fuck is this fight heavily armed assholes in the dark with a sword shit

Just came on to say I'm off to Texas for a week. Bye! ^^

Oh, and tell Ninji I wished him a happy birthday. : D

I always wanted to be on the sout of USA.

TAKE ME WITH YOU LUX.

Good trip, fella.