• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK. I AM NOT GOING TO SAVE THESE FREAKIN VILLAGERS. THIS CHAPTER IS ENOUGH OF A HELLHOLE ALREADY!!!!! :sob:

Stop crying and do it. He'll be your only mage for a while.

That doesn't make any sense. If you just stopped responding, all of this would just come to an end.

There's no fun in that. Without me, thread activity would plummet, at least according to TheEnd and Fia.

BUT IT HUUUUUUUUUUURTS

He's a maso. He enjoys it.

DO NOT

That's it. I really give up this time. No take-backs.

You bluff as much as me, Musashi.

Don't free the prisoners until the reinforcements are gone. There are two ways to do that.

1.) Have everyone wait in 1 room with Bryton blocking the door. Have him tank them all, with Lifis stealing the occasional Vulnery.

2.) Have everyone sit on the spots where reinforcements come from. Wait until turn 65.

FUCK. I AM NOT GOING TO SAVE THESE FREAKIN VILLAGERS. THIS CHAPTER IS ENOUGH OF A HELLHOLE ALREADY!!!!! :sob:

C'mon dude. Asvel's going to be your only mage for a while.

I'm doing it! I saved the villagers while blocking all the exits from reinforcing soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!

...now to just spam 'end' until turn 65. ^_^

I'll ask again: Jason, how did FE5 Final chapter go?

I decide to do that later First try after your advice but the game froze when I clicked on the reinforcements hero. Second time I tried to manipulate the position but that didn't work too well. So yeah the problem is that Nanna has a D in staff and dies to one Fenrir so does Lionan since I neglected her.

Edited by Jason W.

I decide to do that later First try after your advice but the game froze when I clicked on the reinforcements hero. Second time I tried to manipulate the position but that didn't work too well. So yeah the problem is that Nanna has a D in staff and dies to one Fenrir so does Lionan since I neglected her.

A few deaths are the last thing I'd worry about. Just focus on getting it done and character survival in the next playthrough.