• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother thinks Karel is better at fighting than Harken, even in Hard Mode. How hard should I laugh?

You should laugh like it was really hilarious. or like 0878darth_5F00_vader_5F00_nooo1.jpg (dude next to Vader)

Edited by Jason W.

You don't need to play FE4 to play FE5 and appreciate its gameplay. But yeah you might if you you're any bit interested in the story >_>.

People appreciate halving your battle stats to get weapons/items, not being able to use your characters after a set amount of chapters, and waves and waves of Ballistae and Leadership stars?

I thought that was amusing as well.

Everything he says is amusing, in the "wtf bad troll" sense.

My brother thinks Karel is better at fighting than Harken, even in Hard Mode. How hard should I laugh?

You should laugh like it was really hilarious. or like 0878darth_5F00_vader_5F00_nooo1.jpg (dude next to vader)

The funny thing about it is, he tried to make a point of who can survive Morph Lloyd better and not get double attacked. That, and was focusing on how Karel has a 2-3 (depending if it's Hard Mode or not) speed lead. That, and how the "Woa Dao is better than Brave Sword". He got mad when I tried to say otherwise.

People appreciate halving your battle stats to get weapons/items, not being able to use your characters after a set amount of chapters, and waves and waves of Ballistae and Leadership stars?

lulz

Everything he says is amusing, in the "wtf bad troll" sense.

He's a closet Olwen fanboy.

You don't need to play FE4 to play FE5 and appreciate its gameplay. But yeah you might if you you're any bit interested in the story >_>.

Yes, I appreciate a turn based strategy game where I actually have to think before I move as opposed to snorefests like FESD Normal Mode, FE7 and FE8. In FESD NM for example, you have an easier playing the game without looking at the enemy stats than you do GETTING YOUR UNITS KILLED OFF TO TEST SOMETHING.

lulz

Then again, Sirius thinks that H5 isn't hard enough, so, yeah.

He's a closet Olwen fanboy.

Obviously.

CrashGordon and Kempf are obviously the same person, as well, and they are both D. Hero. My logic is awesome.

Edited by Ninji

CrashGordon and Kempf are obviously the same person, as well, and they are both D. Hero. My logic is awesome.

Our hero of destiny has returned from the depths of whatever through the guise of completely different people! YES!

Yes, I appreciate a turn based strategy game where I actually have to think before I move as opposed to snorefests like FESD Normal Mode, FE7 and FE8. In FESD NM for example, you have an easier playing the game without looking at the enemy stats than you do GETTING YOUR UNITS KILLED OFF TO TEST SOMETHING.

FEDS NM = Easy Mode no matter how you try to cover it up.

Our hero of destiny has returned from the depths of whatever through the guise of completely different people! YES!

No way, D Hero had more class.

Edited by Asaa

FEDS NM = Easy Mode no matter how you try to cover it up.

Easy mode's an understatement.

Hey guys, Lyn has more speed that Hector Hard Mode Lloyd, so she's the best character in the game. Also, Oswin is slow, so he sucks. Oh yeah, Yodel and Niime are better than Lance and Alan.