FE4 THREAD

Fia

You don't need to know what it says, all you need to know is that Rune Factory 3 has individual character AI. 8D

Oh.

Actually, I don't even know what Rune Factory is about. In fact, I hadn't even heard of it until you mentioned it. :unsure:

It's a farm simulation game disguised as a dating sim which is also disguised as a Zelda game. The order could be wrong.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a farm simulation game disguised as a dating sim which is also disguised as a Zelda game. The order could be wrong.

coleman_wtf.gif

Yurius makes an adorable maid. 8DD

*still drawing*

Ninji and Ayanami will be pleased.

Really, is the drawing done yet?

Just finished another playthrough of Mother 2. Love it!

EDIT: Oh, heya Lux!

Edited by Ayanami

@ Bold: So it requires PATIENCE!? Crops take time... :(

@ Italics: O_________________________________________________________________________________o

@ Underlined: ... This game might be worth looking into.

@ Italics: O_________________________________________________________________________________o

How was your texas trip?

How was your texas trip?

*becomes of ayanami fan based on sig and avy*

Gah... Arya's killing my army before I can even recruit her...

I sent Sigurd by himself to recruit her. Then again, it was my first playthrough, so you might not want to listen to me. : P

With his strength? It'd be a miracle if he doesn't one-shot her...

*beep* *Beep*

Ghost of Starman: Humans are such fragile creatures!

Starman Super: *Beep* Shall we encase them in molecular tubes.

Starman Omega: No. We mustn't underestimate these humans. I can sense their auras higher than other countires that we've started invading.

Starman: Doesn't matter. We can clean them out easily at anytime.

Starman Omega: Fools. You'll do as I say. Giygas is history. I'm commander and chief of this army.

All other starmen: Yes, Sire.

Edited by Ayanami

It took some careful maneuvering, but if memory serves, I just had Aira chase Sigurd in circles around the castle until he killed the boss, seized it, and stayed out of the way. Alternatively, she might have went up to the home castle, and I seized it before anyone got in range of her. I'm not exactly sure, my memory of the event is foggy.

EDIT: I remember now! It was the circle maneuver, but I slipped up and she attacked Sigurd once. Somehow they both walked away alive. : D

Edited by Lux Aeterna

It took some careful maneuvering, but if memory serves, I just had Aira chase Sigurd in circles around the castle until he killed the boss, seized it, and stayed out of the way. Alternatively, she might have went up to the home castle, and I seized it before anyone got in range of her. I'm not exactly sure, my memory of the event is foggy.

EDIT: I remember now! It was the circle maneuver, but I slipped up and she attacked Sigurd once. Somehow they both walked away alive. : D

*looks at edit*

: D

*beep* *Beep*

Humans are such fragile creatures!

Starman Super: *Beep* Shall we encase them in molecular tubes.

Starman Omega: No. We mustn't underestimate these humans. I can sense their auras higher than other countires that we've started invading.

Starman: Doesn't matter. We can clean them out easily at anytime.

Starman Omega: Fools. You'll do as I say. Giygas is history. I'm commander and chief of this army.

All other starmen: Yes, Sire.

You can wipe us out at any time, huh? Is that so?

*Whips out a XM214 and opens fire on the Starmen*

*In rhythm with the Minigun* MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!

Edited by Giorno Giovanna

Final Starman: Sire! We've alreaady started encasing the humans in molecular tubes down in the western hemisphere.

Starman Omega: Excellent! We were stopped last time by a bunch of brats. But not this time. Porky has already made me commander of this army.

*As the fighting happened with other starman as they were firing lasers at the gas tanks as they've exploded!*

*Battle contines*

Edited by Ayanami

Final Starman: Sire! We've alreaady started encasing the humans in molecular tubes down in the western hemisphere.

Starman Omega: Excellent! We were stopped last time by a bunch of brats. But not this time. Porky has already made me commander of this army.

*As the fighting happened with other starman as they were firing lasers at the gas tanks as they've exploded!*

*Battle contines*

DON'T IGNORE ME!

*Opens fire on the Starman Omega and the Final Starman*

Starman Omega: Humans know no bounds! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

*Starman Omega casts Shield B.*

As the bullets were hitting him they reflected and were going back toward the firer.

The Final Starman took damage before that he could react.

Edited by Ayanami

Starmen are David Bowie Ziggy Stardust's lackeys.

There should be a Stand named Ziggy Stardust...

Indeed, and it should make love with it's ego.

MUDAMUDAMUDA!

*Draws out Gold Experience, which deflects the returned bullets with a flashfist.*

Okay then, Seems like it'll take a bit more to take you lot out...

*Gold Experience decks a pair of nearby desks, turning them into Polar Bears*

*The Polar Bears proceed to go to town on the Starmen*