FE4 THREAD

Fia

IMO, Majora's Mask was the best of the series. Also the darkest.

I was always afraid of getting the Mirror Shield. : (

Edit:

Nevermind, I keep forgetting about ALttP. ALttP is the best THEN MM. D :

What was so great about MM? IMO, I think it's overrated. The three day system is crap. Also, I hate losing my items.

OoT is WAY overrated. MM is more underrated. The items are piss easy to get back, and the three days time is what made it so dark.

My personal favorite was aLttP, with Wind Waker, TP and MM not too far behind. I also loved the Parallel Worlds rom hack a lot. Really should have the patience to play Zelda 2 but alas...

I just hated getting that thing, but the worst thing was the fucking Couple's Mask.

I loved WW too. Now I feel like playing again.

I thought the Couple's Mask was fun... after doing all the necessary side quests. And then having to wait for Kafei's slow ass.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, Majora's Mask was the best of the series. Also the darkest.

I was always afraid of getting the Mirror Shield. : (

Edit:

Nevermind, I keep forgetting about ALttP. ALttP is the best THEN MM. D :

What was so great about MM? IMO, I think it's overrated. The three day system is crap. Also, I hate losing my items.

OoT is WAY overrated. MM is more underrated. The items are piss easy to get back, and the three days time is what made it so dark.

My personal favorite was aLttP, with Wind Waker, TP and MM not too far behind. I also loved the Parallel Worlds rom hack a lot. Really should have the patience to play Zelda 2 but alas...

I just hated getting that thing, but the worst thing was the fucking Couple's Mask.

I thought the Couple's Mask was fun... after doing all the necessary side quests. And then having to wait for Kafei's slow ass.

Look at me, I'm gonna make a claim (OoT is overrated) and not back it up! Also, I meant starting each three day period with no rupees or supplies.

As for WW the only faults I can think of are easy dungeons, somewhat wimpy monsters and that "get the Triforce parts" quest, minus the Savage Labyrinth which I thought was awesome.

Not me, but that was mostly because i had to do it 2 times before doing it correctly on the third try. I definitely love the story surrounding the Captain Keeta's Hat.

But you're so...TINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Also, I meant starting each three day period with no rupees or supplies.

I didn't mind storing my rupees at the bank, but I did wish I could store bombs and arrows at some place as well. Besides, rupees are pretty easy to get with those Dodongos in the northern area.

Does anyone here have any anime reccomendations? I'm going on a trip soon, and I'd rather not be bored.

Berserk for epic story (though not for weak stomachs and must be willing to read manga if you aren't willing to accept the most depressing ending ever)

Hajime no Ippo for as kickass characters and fights as Shonen will get

Ashita no Joe for old-school drama/amusing camp

Akira (manga/movie) for well-paced headfuck

Edit: I can vouch for the first 2 seasons of Lupin III for lighter fare

Edited by Rehab

Look at me, I'm gonna make a claim (OoT is overrated) and not back it up! Also, I meant starting each three day period with no rupees or supplies.

Rupees can be placed in the bank. A quick run through the field can replenish most supplies fairly easily.

Does anyone here have any anime reccomendations? I'm going on a trip soon, and I'd rather not be bored.

Berserk for epic story (though not for weak stomachs and must be willing to read manga if you aren't willing to accept the most depressing ending ever)

Fuck the Berserk anime, the manga is superior.

Also, Hokuto no Ken.

...Hajime no Ippo...

The first one, or the new one?

And how long is Berserk?

Hokuto no Ken? Never heard of it.

Edited by Pride

@Italics :awesome:

For the rupees: the bank was made for that. Also, Silver Rupee Chests.

Supplies: Warp to Zora Hall, break the pots. Warp to Stone Tower, break pots.

...Hajime no Ippo...

And how long is Berserk?

First one, then the other. The second one picks up a couple of fights (which are covered in OVA's) after where the first one leaves off, and it's only like halfway caught up to the manga. The manga is one of the longest continuously-running thing still going. Don't worry, it's actually worth it, promise 8B

Berserk is 33 volumes of stomach-churning goodness long and still going. Hooray for easily distracted author :newyears:

HnK is also good for gory old-school stuff. AnJ has like no exposure in America, but it's a household name elsewhere. Like a thousand people showed up for an IRL funeral when one of the characters died in the storyline :awesome:

Edited by Rehab

...Hajime no Ippo...

And how long is Berserk?

First one, then the other. The second one picks up a couple of fights (which are covered in OVA's) after where the first one leaves off, and it's only like halfway caught up to the manga. The manga is one of the longest continuously-running thing still going. Don't worry, it's actually worth it, promise 8B

Berserk is 33 volumes of stomach-churning goodness long and still going. Hooray for easily distracted author :newyears:

HnK is also good for gory old-school stuff. AnJ has like no exposure in America, but it's a household name elsewhere. Like a thousand people showed up for an IRL funeral when one of the characters died in the storyline :awesome:

I see.

HnK and Hajime no Ippo it is. Maybe Berserk, if I can find room.

...Hajime no Ippo...

And how long is Berserk?

I see.

It would help to mention that HnK has the english title of Fist of the North Star.

I never thought ~400% magic/gold find would be so delicious.

...Hajime no Ippo...

And how long is Berserk?

I see.

Watch the Berserk anime, seriously. 26 episodes of pure awesomeness.

...Hajime no Ippo...

And how long is Berserk?

I see.

Watch the Berserk anime, seriously. 26 episodes of pure awesomeness.

...Fine then. Hajime and Berserk have priority, HnK if I have room. Thanks for the reccomendations, folks. Let's see how far five gigs stretch!

Lux never played Majora's Mask? What.

I haven't played it either; is something wrong with me?

YES.png

My favorite Legend of Zelda game. I believe I played all of them, though I've yet to beat Link's Awakening.

Um... Why the hell hasn't anyone recommended Black Lagoon? That series is so full of bad-ass, the show grows another beard every episode. That means by the end of season two, the show's grown a beard ontop of a beard ontop of a beard ontop of a beard... Well, rinse and repeat another 22 times.

I barely have any of either.

What did you get?

Nothing in particular. Just loads of rare/uniques/repeated set items, and Act 1 enemies dropping 1000-2000 gold.

Let's see what Andariel will drop under these conditions...

Um... Why the hell hasn't anyone recommended Black Lagoon? That series is so full of bad-ass, the show grows another beard every episode. That means by the end of season two, the show's grown a beard ontop of a beard ontop of a beard ontop of a beard... Well, rinse and repeat another 22 times.

This is true.

Nothing in particular. Just loads of rare/uniques/repeated set items, and Act 1 enemies dropping 1000-2000 gold.

Let's see what Andariel will drop under these conditions...

I think I remember getting a nice wand from her on my first try.

Yesterday pretty meh aside from getting 2 more unique charms I didn't need and a few more unique stuff I already had. I did complete the Barbarian Merc Hell set, but I prefer using Aura stuff on him. Speaking of which, I noticed Shadow Masters can spawn with auras, and likely Valkyries too. Vigor's increased life and speed was extremely helpful.