FE4 THREAD

Fia

I feel the need to draw now. And the fact that tomorrow is rendering class. :/

Idea please.

Anything from Phantasy Star 4.

I'm not attached to the characters yet. No.

You mean you've started? Alright.

Radney.

Stopping for now. Bah, with this mood I nearly have no will to play, but I have promised. ._.

k, trying now.

;______;

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Idea please.

Radney.

Stopping for now. Bah, with this mood I nearly have no will to play, but I have promised. ._.

k, trying now.

;______;

: P

Idea please.

Radney.

k, trying now.

;______;

: P

I'm going to have a stern talk with you, miss.

Thanks, everyone.

Second attempt at Olwen.

Her left shoulder pad isn't pointing in the right direction but overall, it's better I think.

Much better. The hair is fine now.

And aside from the shoulder, somehow I think there is something wrong with her chest... (better than before, but still odd...)

I think it's the lack of shading, to be honest. I should photocopy it and try some things but I'm lazy.

Thanks, everyone.

Second attempt at Olwen.

Her left shoulder pad isn't pointing in the right direction but overall, it's better I think.

And aside from the shoulder, somehow I think there is something wrong with her chest... (better than before, but still odd...)

I think it's the lack of shading, to be honest. I should photocopy it and try some things but I'm lazy.

Stop being lazy.

... look who's talking. :awesome:

Thanks, everyone.

Second attempt at Olwen.

Not really about the lack of shading, but from the lines you drew around the chest... they give a flat feeling... which is really weird since from the curve you make, I get the impression that you don't want to draw her as flat. :/

And I'm not making any sense now.

Anyway, Radney. not

Thanks, everyone.

Second attempt at Olwen.

Not really about the lack of shading, but from the lines you drew around the chest... they give a flat feeling... which is really weird since from the curve you make, I get the impression that you don't want to draw her as flat. :/

Anyway, Radney. not

D:

You're right, though. I actually started to draw her flat, but then tried to correct it which wasn't enough apparently.

She looks fat.

That looks like a younger version of Echidna to me.

Oh my... I followed her TCG hair, maybe that's why? Or probably my drawing skill is just suck. >_>

Anyway, Radney. not

D:

You're right, though. I actually started to draw her flat, but then tried to correct it which wasn't enough apparently.

She looks fat.

Needs a line between her breasts, imo. =o

lol, yeah... she is.

Edited by Fia

Radney

The biggest problem I see is trying to define breasts through drawing a huge half circle right on the clothes. The reality is, lines can be a form of shading as well, and as such they affect how we perceive 3D objects the same.

What the half circle on her right breast is basically saying is that her dress is form fitted around her breast, and tucked under it perfectly. Pretty much a naked woman with dress ornament around her neck and shoulder pads.

Radney

The biggest problem I see is trying to define breasts through drawing a huge half circle right on the clothes. The reality is, lines can be a form of shading as well, and as such they affect how we perceive 3D objects the same.

What the half circle on her right breast is basically saying is that her dress is form fitted around her breast, and tucked under it perfectly. Pretty much a naked woman with dress ornament around her neck and shoulder pads.

Yep, totally right. I forgot to add some creases and I just noticed this after I scanned it. xD

Also I put too much space between the breasts.

Edited by Fia

Fia, can I get the prayer ring on 1st Gen of Fala? Also, I read that the Dance event was changed to a convo, what was that?

Fia, can I get the prayer ring on 1st Gen of Fala? Also, I read that the Dance event was changed to a convo, what was that?

Hm...

Let me check first...

Prayer Ring? I don't see any Prayer Ring, unless you mean it shapes like a Prayer Ring. If that's so, then yes, you can get the Continue Ring in 1st Gen.

And sorry, I didn't remember the convo... ._.

This is so not Diadora.

And I just noticed that I forgot the creases again. >___________________________>

Edited by Fia