• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Buh, I'm tired. One picture of the three Soldiers before I pass out do something productive.

Watch more Dennou Coil.

Productive. I still have that thing I was supposed to finish...

Yup. Cotton Candy Hair~ He was only five years old at most in the series, wasn't he?

f3281806e63c4932689348e9ac0065bc.png

Could you explain the significance of this artwork? I do believe I am most perplexed by it's obscurity.

Baseball.

Baseball, a sport in which watching it is more entertaining that playing it! I remember playing it, I was no good, I got backfield, if I was even fielded. Oh baseball, how you hate me so!

Buh, I'm tired. One picture of the three Soldiers before I pass out do something productive.

Watch more Dennou Coil.

Productive. I still have that thing I was supposed to finish...

But it is productive.

Yup. Cotton Candy Hair~ He was only five years old at most in the series, wasn't he?

Nah, I think we see him more when he's in his teens.

Hi, Lux. How long will you keep that new username? =o

When I get tired of it, I guess. Looking at the history of my other names, that shouldn't take long. The LoZ: Oracle games are my favorite games of all time, after all. : D

No, I mean his actual age. He went through a butterfly metamorphosis that sped his aging.

When I get tired of it, I guess. Looking at the history of my other names, that shouldn't take long. The LoZ: Oracle games are my favorite games of all time, after all. : D

Should have changed your name to Maple.

No, I mean his actual age. He went through a butterfly metamorphosis that sped his aging.

Ah, I see. Completely forgot about that tbh. >_>

Edited by Tinny~

Should have changed your name to Maple.

... I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, anymore than I already was. XD Besides, Maple is the one thing I don't like about the game. I run around, having a good time with the game, and then... BAM! The moronic witch apprentice who should really be giving turn signals when she rotates around runs into me. >_>

I leave for one day and now we have a new member group? Cool. : D

It's not that impressive.

That's why I wasn't bouncing around the room. And there's no need to be modest. XD.gifOr disinterested.

The green print looks pretty awesome, though. : D

Edited by Oracle

... I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, anymore than I already was. XD Besides, Maple is the one thing I don't like about the game. I run around, having a good time with the game, and then... BAM! The moronic witch apprentice who should really be giving turn signals when she rotates around runs into me. >_>

Aw, but she's so adorable you'd have to forgive the vacuum riding witch! Free potions and rings, yes please.

I think Ralph would be more appropriate.

Never really liked Ralph. Though I never really did finish Ages so maybe...

Aw, but she's so adorable you'd have to forgive the vacuum riding witch! Free potions and rings, yes please.

I second that. You usually want to run into her.

Also going to sleep.

People have mistanken me for a girl on here before (That's what you get for having a girl in your avy)

People have mistanken me for a girl on here before (That's what you get for having a girl in your avy)

I don't blame people for mistaking me for a girl. :awesome: