Muahaha

School

Muahaha

Muhaha

Money

Muhaha

Permanent job

Muhaha

Haha. You guys and your strength screwed Machuas. Her strength grew like a weed for me. :D

Here it's movement growths. I got 2 in one turn ._.

Chapter 12 done. Good number of levels due to the arena ( finished on turn 12 anyway, but infinite trade, mounted remove and scrolls are full of win )

Leaf: 14-54: 42 HP, 12 Str, 4 Mag, 10 Skl, 17 Spd, 15 Luk, 10 Def, 8 Bld, 10 Mov

Fin: 16-12: 36 HP, 13 Str, 3 Mag, 15 Skl, 17 Spd, 13 Luk, 12 Def, 10 Bld, 8 Mov

Othin: 11-63: 39 HP, 9 Str, 1 Mag, 12 Skl, 15 Spd, 11 Luk, 7 Def, 11 Bld, 8 Mov

Halvan: 12-22: 38 HP, 13 Str, 2 Mag, 12 Skl, 14 Spd, 6 Luk, 11 Def, 18 Bld, 6 Mov

Marty: 12-22: 43 HP, 16 Str, 4 Mag, 5 Skl, 6 Spd, 13 Luk, 12 Def, 20 Bld, 6 Mov

Saphy: 11-00: 20 HP, 3 Str, 14 Mag, 13 Skl, 15 Spd, 9 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov

Brighton: 17-70: 39 HP, 14 Str, 2 Mag, 15 Skl, 16 Spd, 3 Luk, 13 Def, 17 Bld, 8 Mov, B Axes

Fergilicious: 17-24: 38 HP, 14 Str, 5 Mag, 18 Skl, 16 Spd, 16 Luk, 12 Def, 13 Bld, 8 Mov, A Swords

Asvel: 3-67, only captured Salem and gave him some Wind tomes/a Heal staff

Shiva: 14-27: 34 HP, 11 Str, 2 Mag, 19 Skl, 19 Spd, 13 Luk, 9 Def, 11 Bld, 8 Mov (dundundun)

Rivis: 14-15: 30 HP, 12 Str, 1 Mag, 8 Skl, 18 Spd, 6 Luk, 8 Def, 10 Bld, 7 Mov

Karin: 16-48: 31 HP, 13 Str, 11 Mag, 17 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 8 Def, 5 Bld, 8 Mov, C Lances

Mareeta: 3-71: 23 HP, 4 Str, 1 Mag, 8 Skl, 13 Spd, 8 Luk, 3 Def, 5 Bld, 7 Mov :awesome:

Just... :awesome:

:awesome:

Here it's movement growths. I got 2 in one turn ._.

Something like that happened to me as well. Leaf and Othin both gained movement in 8x. And then there was Ronan, who had 9 move by the end of the game.

Something like that happened to me as well. Leaf and Othin both gained movement in 8x. And then there was Ronan, who had 9 move by the end of the game.

Leaf + Dain scoll is going to be extremely fun.

And I need to decide myself on who to promote. Rivis and Marty are definite yes, most likely.

Edited by Dio

@Chalis: Don't die... D:

Revived~

I finished Dennou Coil. More tears, heartwarming, tears, crying, Densuke, Nekome (still hot), more tears and finally sleep.

Best way to finish the summer, I must say. ;U;

I should finish Zuko Natsume Yuujin-Chou now.

@Chalis: Don't die... D:

Revived~

I finished Dennou Coil. More tears, heartwarming, tears, crying, Densuke, Nekome (still hot), more tears and finally sleep.

Best way to finish the summer, I must say. ;U;

I should finish Zuko Natsume Yuujin-Chou now.

Yay yay~ :D :D :D

Knew you'd love it. Densuke... ;____; I don't really care for Nekome to be honest.

While watching Zuko Natsume Yuujin-Chou, download Kino no Tabi now. Must watch for you. Also family friendly.

10,000 pebbles gathered, Teacher!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to attempt to attain a heart container from the archery game on Molida island. Man, it allows for little margin of error...

Excellent, excellent.

Now I'm going to go eat dinner. Meatloaf. :9

Edited by Musashi

Yay yay~ :D :D :D

Knew you'd love it. Densuke... ;____; I don't really care for Nekome to be honest.

While watching Zuko Natsume Yuujin-Chou, download Kino no Tabi now. Must watch for you. Also family friendly.

Densuke ;^; But yeah, Haraken was<3 So he has a tiny papa complex... uh, and, um... *finding reasons not to hate him*

My compy is gonna run slow today, sweet! XD

Densuke ;^; But yeah, Haraken was<3 So he has a tiny papa complex... uh, and, um... *finding reasons not to hate him*

My compy is gonna run slow today, sweet! XD

Densuke ;o; Haraken was <3 indeed (So was flying Satchii :wub: ) I didn't like how he deceived Isako either. (I like Isako, she's cool *^-^*)

:3

Whaaaaat? Only thirteen episodes? Is it enough time to flesh out character? ;__;

Should I watch Ep 00 first or last?

It is. There are only two main characters.

There's an episode 0? ~_~ How is it entitled?

Edited by Marthuria

Densuke ;o; Haraken was <3 indeed (So was flying Satchii :wub: ) I didn't like how he deceived Isako either. (I like Isako, she's cool *^-^*)

It was really back and forth me deciding who was the bad guys in the show (Nekome saved Haraken *kinda*) so I ended up liking everyone.

: D

This is what my usual site entitled it:

Kino no Tabi Episode 00 ~Free Lance~

Whaaaaat? Only thirteen episodes? Is it enough time to flesh out character? ;__;

Gundam 0080 fleshed out its characters in six.

And then 08th MS team failed in 13 and 0083 just plain sucked. Irony, much?

Both of those shows had director changes mid-way.

As did Wing.

I think you can see a pattern here.

This is what my usual site entitled it:

Kino no Tabi Episode 00 ~Free Lance~

At the end then.

Main series -> Life goes on -> Free lance (Aka Tower Country) -> Land of Sickness

Though Life goes on is the best of the movies, so you might want to watch it last. it really doesn't matter.

Off for a while.

Chalis, did you ever beat the archery game? I've tried eleven times, and gotten a quiver upgrade, four treasures, and six ship parts. I just... Can't... Reach 2000! ;____;

I have tried, I really have, and I've gotten close but ever since losing my stylus I haven't been able to get a good score anymore.

It's a really tough mini-game, sometimes I just want to shoot the little girls on purpose. ;___;

Off for a while.

Kay.

Byebye~