FE4 THREAD

Fia

No I'm not. My only plan is researching this disease.

Log 11-Things are looking grim. More victims are manifesting symptoms at an incredible rate. Needs more in-depth study.

Log 11-Close

Doctor, you never told me what I was infected with.

No. You only feared Fox, because he was so much manlier and badass than you.

Fox is manlier and more badass than me? I see, I see.

But since I never feared you, I guess that means that I'm manlier and more badass than you. Thanks for informing me of this.

Edited by Musashi

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Log 11-Things are looking grim. More victims are manifesting symptoms at an incredible rate. Needs more in-depth study.

Log 11-Close

A mere disguise.

...How long are you going to keep this up? I'm only a doctor, trying to do right in this thread, and find out the nature of this infection.

Log 12- Perhaps the infected can no longer distinguish truth? Added to possible symptoms...

Log 12-Close

Did I ever fear you? I can't remember.

I personally think Wolf is more of that than Fox, if only because of his rugged disposition.

So, about that Shmup I'm developing... Turns out I have the first boss pieced together.

I kinda expected it to-

*Kills Ninji mid-sentence*

-to be bigger, but when screen size is taken into account, it's a fairly decent level 1 boss size.

Log 11-Close

A mere disguise.

...How long are you going to keep this up? I'm only a doctor, trying to do right in this thread, and find out the nature of this infection.

Log 12- Perhaps the infected can no longer distinguish truth? Added to possible symptoms...

Log 12-Close

I wonder which of us is actually infected by this "disease". I'll keep this up until you give up.

Log 11-Close

Doctor, you never told me what I was infected with.

But since I never feared you, I guess that means that I'm manlier and more badass than you. Thanks for informing me of this.

Sir, you'd rather not know.

Roxas. Ninji used to be a student, but you gave up on him. His is a lost cause.

Roxas and Ninji were my students? I see. That must be why I never feared Ninji.

Hm... Only you three? It feels like there's something missing....

Exactly.

God damn it.

*Kills Ninji mid-sentence*

Hmmm.... *Yukari goes off and kills Ninji*

Don't you people have better things to do?

Log 11-Close

A mere disguise.

Log 12-Close

I wonder which of us is actually infected by this "disease". I'll keep this up until you give up.

Sir, you cannot match the resolve of a dedicated doctor! And I say, I'd be the first to know if I was infected.

Bed.

Log 13- Infection may cause early sleep. Symptoms may be different for each person.

Log 13-Close

Sir, you cannot match the resolve of a dedicated doctor! And I say, I'd be the first to know if I was infected.

You're deluding yourself.

Maybe. Maybe I am! But that will not stop me. I will see this through!

You see to find what I already know and I'm telling you this quest is pointless.

...How is it pointless?

The conclusion you'll reach. It's not a nice one and you will deem your effort as pointless. A "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?" from you wouldn't be a surprise.

You see to find what I already know and I'm telling you this quest is pointless.

...How is it pointless?

The conclusion you'll reach. It's not a nice one and you will deem your effort as pointless. A "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?" from you wouldn't be a surprise.

I'll just have to see for myself. Regardless of outcome, I will find a cure.

Oh, yes, Mr. Musashi. I cannot break doctor-patient confidentiality, so...I'll just say that you should look up your last reactions to the user named "Fia". Yeah, that should do.

Oh, yes, Mr. Musashi. I cannot break doctor-patient confidentiality, so...I'll just say that you should look up your last reactions to the user named "Fia". Yeah, that should do.

I'll look into this. Thanks, Doc.