FE4 THREAD

Fia

EVERY TIME YOU SCREAM IN PAIN, WHICH IS QUITE FRANKLY A LOT! SERIOUSLY!

HOW DOES THAT = WANTING TO BE A MAID

BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE BEING TORTURED THEY WANT YOU TO SCREAM AND YOU COMPLY EACH AND EVERY TIME. YOUR PAIN IS THEIR AMUSEMENT. THEY FEED ON IT! THUS, YOU ARE CONSTANTLY SERVING THEM MEALS WHENEVER THEY ORDER YOU TO DO SO.

Edited by ?!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fia's avatar scares me. ;_;

Weakling.

It's aboslutely adorable.

Waaaaaaaaaah! Diablo crashed again. Just after I killed Duriel. And no, I did not have the time to save! ;_______________________;

You really need to get that problem fixed D:

And Duriel is such a pain to get to.

Also I see I missed a lot of action there so I'm just going to collect some blood samples until Fia comes back.

Duriel is that desert big boss?

Yeah, the weird mantis/maggot thing with the Holy Freeze aura.

The tombs are fucking long to get through unless you can teleport.

My brother beat him for me. Although I still got stuck with the mage council.

My brother beat him for me. Although I still got stuck with the mage council.

The problem back in the day was loading times. You'd appear there already dead, or close to.

Duriel himself also freezing you and being decently strong didn't helo either. He's rather easy later on due to no real damage at range, unlike the other bosses.

I'm a bit bummed out. The Dutch foreign exchange student was relocated to Boonville, due to her foster parents being lousy. Now who is going to help her with her AP U.S History assignments? :(

I'm a bit bummed out. The Dutch foreign exchange student was relocated to Boonville, due to her foster parents being lousy. Now who is going to help her with her AP U.S History assignments? sad.gif

Help her out, maybe you'll learn a bit about chemistry, too. wink.gif

EDIT: I misinterpreted... D:

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I'm a bit bummed out. The Dutch foreign exchange student was relocated to Boonville, due to her foster parents being lousy. Now who is going to help her with her AP U.S History assignments? sad.gif

Help her out, maybe you'll learn a bit about chemistry, too. ;)

But she doesn't go to my school anymore. I live in Evansville, she moved to Boonville. Boonville is not in Evansville North High School's district, not even close. Though actually, I'm feeling a bit optimistic, since there is a foster home in my neighborhood. Maybe something could come up in which she is relocated there.

But she doesn't go to my school anymore. I live in Evansville, she moved to Boonville. Boonville is not in Evansville North High School's district, not even close. Though actually, I'm feeling a bit optimistic, since there is a foster home in my neighborhood. Maybe something could come up in which she is relocated there.

I know you don't go to school with her. See edit. D:

Lux.

Yeah?

Typed the message before you edited. But still, she seems like a smart girl, perhaps she won't have to do AP U.S History in whichever school she winds up in. That was the only subject she seemed to have trouble in.

Typed the message before you edited. But still, she seems like a smart girl, perhaps she won't have to do AP U.S History in whichever school she winds up in. That was the only subject she seemed to have trouble in.

Hmm... I'll just assume for the moment you were just a friend, nothing more. In which case, my condolences, but I'm glad you believe in her.