FE4 THREAD

Fia

But she doesn't go to my school anymore. I live in Evansville, she moved to Boonville. Boonville is not in Evansville North High School's district, not even close. Though actually, I'm feeling a bit optimistic, since there is a foster home in my neighborhood. Maybe something could come up in which she is relocated there.

I know you don't go to school with her. See edit. D:

Typed the message before you edited. But still, she seems like a smart girl, perhaps she won't have to do AP U.S History in whichever school she winds up in. That was the only subject she seemed to have trouble in.

Hmm... I'll just assume for the moment you were just a friend, nothing more. In which case, my condolences, but I'm glad you believe in her.

Oh yeah, of course. While I am a massive sucker for foreign girls, I know better than to get close with foreign exchange students, since they're temporary.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But she doesn't go to my school anymore. I live in Evansville, she moved to Boonville. Boonville is not in Evansville North High School's district, not even close. Though actually, I'm feeling a bit optimistic, since there is a foster home in my neighborhood. Maybe something could come up in which she is relocated there.

I know you don't go to school with her. See edit. D:

Typed the message before you edited. But still, she seems like a smart girl, perhaps she won't have to do AP U.S History in whichever school she winds up in. That was the only subject she seemed to have trouble in.

Hmm... I'll just assume for the moment you were just a friend, nothing more. In which case, my condolences, but I'm glad you believe in her.

Oh yeah, of course. While I am a massive sucker for foreign girls, I know better than to get close with foreign exchange students, since they're temporary.

Heheh. XD Although yes, I can see where you're coming from. The girl I have feelings for isn't foreign, but she's too far away, and I only get to see her once every two or three months...

:awesome:

The older Puyo Puyo games were awesome.

Duriel is that desert big boss?

Yeah, the weird mantis/maggot thing with the Holy Freeze aura.

The tombs are fucking long to get through unless you can teleport.

My brother beat him for me. Although I still got stuck with the mage council.

Just grind more and get better equips.

You can rant, Roxas.

OMFGWTFBBQ R2 CODE GEASS HAS TOO MANY PLOT TWISTS. D:

I told you.

I told you.

We told you.

Also which episode?

Lol. But it's so INSANE! :o

I'm sensing some disturbing LelouchxRolo fanfiction being written as we speak. ;_;

Still on R2 ep 7. I was practicing piano/playing Maplestory :awesome:

Chapter 18 done. 20 Bld Rivis stealing everything had the mild side effect that made 2 armors steal Xavier's Master Axe and Gustav's Master Lance, but otherwise it was definitely easy. Didn't care about the Member Card, but it did give awesome levels for my Sisters.

Leaf: 20: 48 HP, 15 Str, 4 Mag, 14 Skl, 19 Spd, 18 Luk, 12 Def, 10 Bld, 10 Mov

Othin: 1-67, no levels

Halvan: 1-07, no levels

Ralph: 3-42, no levels

Fergus: 18-25, no levels

Asvel: 7-53, no levels

Shiva: 1, no levels

Parn: 12-35: 40 HP, 15 Str, 4 Mag, 17 Skl, 20 Spd, 18 Luk, 12 Def, 11 Bld, 7 Mov

Rivis: 13-99: 43 HP, 20 Str, 3 Mag, 14 Skl, 20 Spd, 6 Luk, 16 Def, 20 Bld, 9 Mov

Linoan: 17-57: 24 HP, 2 Str, 14 Mag, 17 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 8 Def, 3 Bld, 9 Mov

Salem: 20: 36 HP, 1 Str, 19 Mag, 17 Skl, 20 Spd, 11 Luk, 8 Def, 7 Bld, 7 Mov, B staves

Sleuf: 6-95, no levels

Mareeta: 1-90, no levels

Tina: 4: 16 HP, 0 Str, 6 Mag, 3 Skl, 7 Spd, 18 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov, C staves

Homeros: 1-78, no levels

Sara: 19-14: 19 HP, 0 Str, 20 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov

Xavier: 6, Skl and Luk ring given. Spd when I get one.

I told you.

We told you.

Also which episode?

I'm sensing some disturbing LelouchxRolo fanfiction being written as we speak. ;_;

MMOs will destroy your life.

I told you.

We told you.

Also which episode?

MMOs will destroy your life.

Level 26 in less than 2 weeks. I know. :D

Retarded.

Oh yeah, the almost Lolo x Lelouch kissing scene which seems completely normal to some people. lol

Going to sleep now. Rant to TheEnd.

Retarded.

Oh yeah, the almost Lolo x Lelouch kissing scene which seems completely normal to some people. lol

Going to sleep now. Rant to TheEnd.

We know you hate it, Marthuria.

Have fun.

We know you hate it, Marthuria.

Have fun.

Are you sure?

Thanks.

It borders love, though.

D2 going better for you, TheEnd?

Huh? I stopped playing it Wednesday or so. Currently resuming that SD3 playthrough I halted.