• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideon, despite being a Kill-Em-All Tomino production, is actually rated PG-13. Except for the finale, which had nude credits...

Rated PG-13 there, right?

Yeah. Well, this specific scene is actually from the finale, but there's gorier scenes with children dying earlier in the series. One of which notably includes the reflection of one of those kid's heads floating past the main character. The reflection is off his helmet's visor.

How?

Kid getting decapitated from a laser bazooka or some sorts.

Too much for PG-13.

Ideon, despite being a Kill-Em-All Tomino production, is actually rated PG-13. Except for the finale, which had nude credits...

Source?

The rating or the credits?

Rating.

Denied. :3

Who else saw this coming?

Sooooooooooorry for being predictable. D:

It's fine. We all love you regardless.

Thank you~ <3

I expected it anyways.

...Fia is a Midir Blood.

<:3

Major.

Yeah. Well, this specific scene is actually from the finale, but there's gorier scenes with children dying earlier in the series. One of which notably includes the reflection of one of those kid's heads floating past the main character. The reflection is off his helmet's visor.

How?

Too much for PG-13.

Source?

Rating.

Posted two already.

I expected it anyways.

...Fia is a Midir Blood.

That's how I like 'em.

Thank you~ <3

You're welcome. =]

Musashi~ <3

How?

Too much for PG-13.

Source?

Rating.

Posted two already.

Links.

How?

Too much for PG-13.

Source?

Rating.

Posted two already.

Links.

Yeah, links. Just look through the last few pages.

Quick Diablo II question: What's up with the Gidbinn in Eastern Sun? I found it, examined the pedestal it was supposed to be on, but there was no Gidbinn to be found. I checked the whole screen and everything.

Charlie should change his name to Oifaye. :3

Hm... Nah. I'll probably change back Musashi for my next name change. Either that or Gustave.

Edited by Charlie

I solo'd her chapter with Tailto, serious RNG abuse though

Although she loses MAJOR points for not being 1~2 range.

How?

Too much for PG-13.

Source?

Rating.

Posted two already.

Links.

Yeah, links. Just look through the last few pages.

lol arbitrary ratings.

Tordo!Briggid stats are so fuckin cheap I fear for my life.

Personally I think Tiltyu is even more cheaper. =o

Musashi~ <3

Fia~ <3

Musashi~ <3

Fia~ <3

Musashi~ <3