FE4 THREAD

Fia

If you're trying to draw like, a couch or something, draw a square on the floor that matches the perspective and the width and height of what you're wanting to draw, then draw the furniture based on that perspective guideline.

>.>;

I know that actually.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FE4 THREAD is the most important part of these boards. Jyo agreed.

Also (1), having to go to mass 7:30 in the first day of DST isn't exactly fun.

(2) Marathoned the last chapters of PoR yesterday. The only way Paladins could be any more broken than they already are (excluding, obviously, stat boosts of any nature) would be if they were able to switch weapons after attacking.

(3) Summary?

(2) And even that can be avoided by trading with the Paladin after attacking.

(3) We're going to troll Tedius's boards by posting Ayra ecchi/hentai, if you didn't know.

If you're trying to draw like, a couch or something, draw a square on the floor that matches the perspective and the width and height of what you're wanting to draw, then draw the furniture based on that perspective guideline.

>.>;

I know that actually.

Trouble with drawing the blood, Fia?

FE4 THREAD is the most important part of these boards. Jyo agreed.

Also (1), having to go to mass 7:30 in the first day of DST isn't exactly fun.

(2) Marathoned the last chapters of PoR yesterday. The only way Paladins could be any more broken than they already are (excluding, obviously, stat boosts of any nature) would be if they were able to switch weapons after attacking.

(3) Summary?

(2) And even that can be avoided by trading with the Paladin after attacking.

But that requires sacrificing another unit's movement, since you can't trade after attacking either.

(3) We're going to troll Tedius's boards by posting Ayra ecchi/hentai, if you didn't know.

Tedius is impossible to troll, as he is a bot.

>.>;

I know that actually.

ITT, Fia prepares to be punished for asking stuff she already knows.

Enjoy your BSOD~

But that requires sacrificing another unit's movement, since you can't trade after attacking either.

There are lots of times in which one unit can afford to go and do that with minimal (maybe even no) disadvantage. I've done it a lot in my efficient HM playthrough. But it doesn't work all the time.

>.>;

I know that actually.

Yeah.

In a part, I need a reference to get the homey feeling for the living room. On the other part I need to make it look creepy too. D:

>.>;

I know that actually.

Enjoy your BSOD~

;___________;

If it's just making stuff bloody, think about what kind of injuries might be had and then how they might be dragged through the house or how blood may splatter from their wounds.

That's the hardest part. DX

If it's just making stuff bloody, think about what kind of injuries might be had and then how they might be dragged through the house or how blood may splatter from their wounds.

Be creative, Fia. Maybe someone got stabbed in the leg and had to walk using the wall as support.

>.>;

I know that actually.

Yeah.

In a part, I need a reference to get the homey feeling for the living room. On the other part I need to make it look creepy too. D:

I'd recommend using colors. Drawing on black paper with white, and using red for the blood. D:

Be creative, Fia. Maybe someone got stabbed in the leg and had to walk using the wall as support.

I can't imagine the blood! ;___________________;

And you know I'm not packaged with creativity. : P

>.>;

I know that actually.

Yeah.

I'd recommend using colors. Drawing on black paper with white, and using red for the blood. D:

It has to be on my visual dairy, which is a plain usual drawing paper A3 size. D:

>.>;

I know that actually.

Enjoy your BSOD~

;___________;

:3

Fia, how about you... say, googled a reference picture? >_>

Edited by TheEnd

And that is why Brushfield will fail you.

You're creative. You just downplay it and make it seem as if you're not.

>.>;

I know that actually.

Enjoy your BSOD~

;___________;

;__;

I don't know what to google. I can't think of keywords for some reason... .____________.;;;

Fia is four years older than you. You don't need to hit on her.

>.>;

I know that actually.

Enjoy your BSOD~

;___________;

;__;

I don't know what to google. I can't think of keywords for some reason... .____________.;;;

"Bloody room"?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *dramatic wails*

Oh well, I will skip that panel for now and make the others first.

>.>;

I know that actually.

Enjoy your BSOD~

;___________;

;__;

"Bloody room"?

Will try later.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *dramatic wails*

Oh well, I will skip that panel for now and make the others first.

Maybe someone committed suicide and there's a massive spray of blood on the wall.

I can think of several things. I know you can too.