FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm gonna give FE4 another try, but I'll be doing some crack pairings this time, any suggestions?

Azel X Ayra and Claude X Briggid are on the tryout list.Any suggestions for Lachesis, Fury, Aideen and Sylvia?

I'll be sticking to Levin X Tailto though, for the sake of having Holsety.

Fury x Arden?

Aideen x Deu

Sylvia x Beo?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna give FE4 another try, but I'll be doing some crack pairings this time, any suggestions?

Azel X Ayra and Claude X Briggid are on the tryout list.Any suggestions for Lachesis, Fury, Aideen and Sylvia?

Fury x Arden?

Aideen x Deu

Sylvia x Beo?

Aideen X Dew actually turned out well for me once, I prob. got RNG blessed, but still...Aideen X Arden and Fury X Alec?

And then Lachesis X...

Lachesis x Arden. It's hard to fathom.

Lachesis x Arden. It's hard to fathom.

Proably, Arden X anyone seems to give anyone fail kids(Even Skasaha screwed up when I did Ayra X Arden).

Proably, Arden X anyone seems to give anyone fail kids(Even Skasaha screwed up when I did Ayra X Arden).

If I recall correctly it's okay with Sylvia.

That's just your luck.

That's probably because it doesn't really matter who you pair her with, unless you want terrible Holsety user/Valkyre staff late in gen.2

I know, but it always seems to happen to Ayra's kids, and the fact that Skasaha couldn't double to save his life was very disturbing

Treck has gotten 3 straight levels of only HP.

-_-

My Rutger got pwned by a fighter with 16% on a steel axe in 8x... I only used Noah and Treck once, Noah didn't impress me Treck turned out pretty good...

I think I'll be leaving soon, I have to finish those math constructions if I want to pass Geometry this year(yeah, it's the only one that I always seem to fail, since I was like 10 years old).

G'night everyone~

I think I'll be leaving soon, I have to finish those math constructions if I want to pass Geometry this year(yeah, it's the only one that I always seem to fail, since I was like 10 years old).

G'night everyone~

Good night~ :newyears:

G'night everyone~

Good night.

Roy: Very, very slightly blessed.

Allen: +2 HP, +4 Strength, +2 Defense.

Lance: +3 speed and +3 defense.

Lott: Average.

Dieck: Average.

Lugh: Average.

Clarine: You really can't be RNG screwed or blessed in 2 levels.

Rutger: Average.

Chad: whocares

Treck: A little behind in everything.

If Treck doesn't start to gain some stats, I'm going to have to drop him. I'm also considering dropping Chad for Ashtol and maybe Rutger in the future.