• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be cruel to the RF fans, and through our cruelty, they will know who we are. They will find the evidence of our cruelty, in the disembowed, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the RF fans will not be able to help themselves from imagining the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the RF fans, will be sickened by us. And the RF fans, will talk about us. And the RF fans, will fear us. And when the RF fans close their eyes at night, and their sub conscious tortures them for the evil they've done, it will be with thoughts of us, that it tortures them with.

We will be cruel to the RF fans, and through our cruelty, they will know who we are. They will find the evidence of our cruelty, in the disembowed, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the RF fans will not be able to help themselves from imagining the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the RF fans, will be sickened by us. And the RF fans, will talk about us. And the RF fans, will fear us. And when the RF fans close their eyes at night, and their sub conscious tortures them for the evil they've done, it will be with thoughts of us, that it tortures them with.

If only Ninji played RF.

Because killing him is fun. :D

My name is Pride, and I approve of this post.

My name is Pride, and I approve of this post.

I'm Lt. Seph, and I'm making a special team. We're gonna do one thing, and one thing only. Killin' RF fans.

Would you join my cause?

I'm Lt. Seph, and I'm making a special team. We're gonna do one thing, and one thing only. Killin' RF fans.

Would you join my cause?

YES, SIR.

Seph, Gio, CF (likely), Srs, SkizzyKlepto, Pride and NoName.

Excellent.

Edited by Seph

Would you join my cause?

YES, SIR.

Seph, Gio, CF (likely), Srs, SkizzyKlepto, Pride and NoName.

Excellent.

Awesomeness :D

Yeah... this ain't good for my grades

That bad, eh?

Now that you mention illness, I can't even remember the last time I got sick...

Yup, though I have a "worst moment of the week" for my report now

I had one the week before my return, 4 days off from school

I was joking about the galaxy.

We just need to take out the dastardly evil RF fans.

NoName, Rei, are you two with me?

I guess I'll pass.

Sorry.

Whipped.

While we are at it, ever heard of a game called Luminous Arc?