• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Arthur had an illicit affair with Yuria and an inheritor for Fala Flame was born.

Is this awesome y/y

No.

Yuria wouldn't do that to Selis, and she has Shanan already. =x

Really?

Yes.

WRITE THE THIRD GEN!!

Celice, now the ruler of the Grandbell Empire, stared at the room where he received his crown after his long, painful battle. All of his former allies had returned to the lands of their parents. Even Oifaye and Shanan, who had guided and protected him for so many years, were no longer there. Only two maidens remained by his side - his childhood friend Rana, and his half-sister Yuria. Now, Emperor Celice faced a time of decision.

Over the course of the war, Celice had grown increasingly fond of the young priestess, who had never been able to hide her own affection towards him. However, he was also undeniably attracted towards the mysterious Yuria, who, according to Levin, was his half-sister. Now, as the inheritor of the Narga tome, she was the Empress, and had the right of ruling alongside him. He though he had already decided, but now his head was filled with confusion. He had planned to take Rana as his wife, but his incestuous impulses towards Yuria were still there. He looked left and right, as if looking for a way to decide.

Yuria, feeling her brother's distress, gently put her hand on his shoulder and said calmly: "Don't worry, Celice."

"You can have us both", completed Rana.

And then Celice tapped the two of them, and had more than ten children in order to exploit the eugenic possibilities his multi-holy-blooded wives offerred him.

Twenty years later, Celice's children formed an army and set off to conquer distant lands.

Fin

And then Celice tapped the two of them, and had more than ten children in order to exploit the eugenic possibilities his multi-holy-blooded wives offerred him.

Twenty years later, Celice's children formed an army and set off to conquer distant lands.

Fucking brilliant.

We need another Leaf, two's not enough.

also:

WRITE THE THIRD GEN!!

I now expect you (Azel and fiatiltyuishtarfuryNanna) to give me the plot outline tomorrow.

EEEP!

E-eteller....wh-what are you talking about??? ;_;

That makes me think we need a paintchat. :>

Too bad I don't have a tablet...yet. >.>

She is doing it with mouse actually. >.>

Celice, now the ruler of the Grandbell Empire, stared at the room where he received his crown after his long, painful battle. All of his former allies had returned to the lands of their parents. Even Oifaye and Shanan, who had guided and protected him for so many years, were no longer there. Only two maidens remained by his side - his childhood friend Rana, and his half-sister Yuria. Now, Emperor Celice faced a time of decision.

Over the course of the war, Celice had grown increasingly fond of the young priestess, who had never been able to hide her own affection towards him. However, he was also undeniably attracted towards the mysterious Yuria, who, according to Levin, was his half-sister. Now, as the inheritor of the Narga tome, she was the Empress, and had the right of ruling alongside him. He though he had already decided, but now his head was filled with confusion. He had planned to take Rana as his wife, but his incestuous impulses towards Yuria were still there. He looked left and right, as if looking for a way to decide.

Yuria, feeling her brother's distress, gently put her hand on his shoulder and said calmly: "Don't worry, Celice."

Fin

: D

Now write the rest. Needs to be at least a thousand pages, Times New Roman size 12. 1 1/2 lines.

If I were to write a third gen Celice would be dead in it

You know perfectly what I'm talking about. ( ^_^)~

No Prince, no I don't.

I was one of the few men in Sigurd's army who weren't kissing the ground Lady Adean stepped. I was too busy noticing how awesome your real parents were.

Fin

I laughed!

If I was to ever work on a FE4 fangame, I'll just do music and sercerty slip some CelicexJuila love in.

I seen some JuilaxAruthur fan art in my time. Seems popular for some reason.

Incest much?

Ugh, the gray hair...

FE incest = <3

EEEP!

E-eteller....wh-what are you talking about??? ;_;

You've had maybe a half year already! I expect the first twenty pages by this weekend as well!!

I waaaaaaaaaant it :(

You've had maybe a half year already! I expect the first twenty pages by this weekend as well!!

I waaaaaaaaaant it :(

The first 20 pages of what? The RP? ;_;

AND I'LL WORK ON CUAN! I PROMISE! I'LL WORK ON CUAN! ;___________________;