• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell? How come when i type in a users name a pic comes out instead? Jy() becomes some weird cannon thing...

What...?

Type in the first 3 letters of the Root Admiun's name. Hell, type in this name backwards while you're at it: naveR

Gotta love when 2/3 of your country doesn't have electricity.

It stops being lovely when your electricity falls out and all your neighbours still have it...

Actually I also hadn't any. It happened around 10pm and God knows when it came back

Ah.

My electricity tends to fall out at very random moments...

My Laptop switches to battery and I temporarily use the internet of some wi-fi café in my street then...

though I get it back after ten minutes or something.

That happens to me sometimes.

Also, what names were filtered? There is the ARMSTRONG CANNON, the clown, and I don't know how to get the urinal;

What the hell? How come when i type in a users name a pic comes out instead? Jy() becomes some weird cannon thing...

What...?

Type in the first 3 letters of the Root Admiun's name. Hell, type in this name backwards while you're at it: naveR

Oh, that.

I've noticed it as well, but didn't give it much thought

^Good morning, well afternoon for me

Edited by Enjolras

What...?

Oh, that.

Hah. I hate timezones :S

What...?

Oh, that.

As do I...I'm often online at low-activity moments.

METROID FUSION >>> SUPER METROID maybe not

I agree, solely for the fact that Fusion was my first metroid

As do I...I'm often online at low-activity moments.

Yeah... I'm usually not on due to crappy internet that I finally fixed. :awesome:

You're making me remind the days when it took me about 15 minutes to start up my internet

Watchin a Metroid Fusion speedrun makes me realise how much time I lost in that shit.

Another feeling I recognize, I really took way too much time the first time around, I think my quickest ever was something between 3 and 4 hours, I've only completed the game 3 or 4 times though

Watchin a Metroid Fusion speedrun makes me realise how much time I lost in that shit.

Another feeling I recognize, I really took way too much time the first time around, I think my quickest ever was something between 3 and 4 hours, I've only completed the game 3 or 4 times though

THE GUY COMPLETES THAT FUCKING GAME ON 1:35:50

ON 100%

ON 100%

What? Oh, man. I'll only be able to do that in...Never.

ON 100%

It's either one or the another.

Maybe I'm just able to do the fuckin 100%

ON 100%

It's either one or the another.

Maybe I'm just able to do the fuckin 100%

Yeah, me too...

I really need to play it again one of these days *takes notebook, writes on 21th Novmeber: play Metroid Fusion* Nah, just kidding