FE4 THREAD

Fia

Some dude finished Zero Mission in less than half an hour if I recall correctly.

Wow.

That's really impressive...

Wait, is that even possible?

Yes. We watched it in school.

Well, it's not a big deal. I finished Zelda: A Link to the Past in around 5 minutes 17 seconds.

100%?

No.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Some dude finished Zero Mission in less than half an hour if I recall correctly.

Wow.

That's really impressive...

Wait, is that even possible?

Yes. We watched it in school.

Well, it's not a big deal. I finished Zelda: A Link to the Past in around 5 minutes 17 seconds.

100%?

No.

Oh...I thought so, 100% in half an hour...that just can't be

Oh...I thought so, 100% in half an hour...that just can't be

I once completed Fusion in 1:15. 70%, at best.

Those kind of posts make me feel like a Metroid noob...I never was an exceptional gamer though, I played all of them for enjoyment, never truly aiming to be good.

okay she said she wanted to see my dick but i said no but sense she kept asking i showed it to her so then she showed me her tites so i asked could i fuck her but she said no but she let me dry hump her while grabing her tites

Tremaine for life.

Edited by Seph

okay she said she wanted to see my dick but i said no but sense she kept asking i showed it to her so then she showed me her tites so i asked could i fuck her but she said no but she let me dry hump her while grabing her tites

Tremaine for life.

How old is Tremaine, cuz' I don't usually believe that kind of stories when it comes from people who are below 14...

Edited by Enjolras

Tremaine for life.

He... COPY PASTED THAT. THAT'S PHRASED EXACTLY LIKE THE WAY HE SAID IT IN MY PM.

Tremaine for life.

How old is Tremaine, cuz' I don't usually believe that kind of stories when it comes from people who are below 14...

*looks around awkwardly*

*shuffles away*

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Tremaine for life.

He... COPY PASTED THAT. THAT'S PHRASED EXACTLY LIKE THE WAY HE SAID IT IN MY PM.

He thinks he's cool because he tells that kind of stories? Lol.

Also, dinnertime~

Tremaine for life.

He turned 13 this year.

Tremaine for life.

He turned 13 this year.

That's probably a lie, really. He just knew about COPPA so he set his age as 13.

Tremaine for life.

He turned 13 this year.

Ok, I don't believe it.

I didn't know that they cloned one of my classmates and called him Tremaine...

Well, here we have a 50+ year old pervert in my school who makes up sex stories in his spare time.

Apparently, he gave a girl some drugs to rape her, and whilst he was raping her he broke her arm.

I dunno if I told you that before but whatever.

Well, here we have a 50+ year old pervert in my school who makes up sex stories in his spare time.

Apparently, he gave a girl some drugs to rape her, and whilst he was raping her he broke her arm.

I dunno if I told you that before but whatever.

You have...

It's just that this guy from my class keeps on bragging, and when I told him that I didn't give a f*ck, he suddenly shut up, resuming his bragging at random moments later on, shutting up every time I say that I don't care...It's really ticking me off, it's likie he always wants to do better than me.