• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I see.

I actually should be getting ready for Philosophy in an hour, but meh.

Philosophy, my brother's favorite class...

It might've been mine if my professor would actually teach instead of just playing (boring) movies and going off on Feminazi rants...

Ah, I see.

I actually should be getting ready for Philosophy in an hour, but meh.

Philosophy, my brother's favorite class...

It might've been mine if my professor would actually teach instead of just playing (boring) movies and going off on Feminazi rants...

Ah well...

I would have gotten a full mark on my Literature test, but the worthless cunt teacher decided to ask things she said she wouldn't put in the exam.

If anybody cares, I got a very good for my workweekpresentation, which translates to a 9

I had a program that I turned into the wrong slot online, and the professor said I wouldn't take a late penalty on it when I turned it back in a day later.

Guess what happened to my grade?

(Also, The TA was too stupid to realize that there are two windows in the program, and graded me down because of it. What a fucking idiot.

Psst. Hey, Rei.

You remember that time with the Stoner Clown? Fun times.

They never happened.

Sure they did. Hell, I'll even go dig it up for ya. Eventually.

1. *yawn*

2. many pages.

3. NEW MENU SYSTEM LOOKS WEIRRRRD

4. Guns nerfed.

5. New character designs both weird and awesome.

What game?

Sure they did. Hell, I'll even go dig it up for ya. Eventually.

Remember that dossier about you and CG? They can never happend as well.

Wow only one post. Oh well.

ReiRei: A Brazilian member of SF. Known for GLORIOUS ALL CAPS, his Gary Coleman WTF image, his taste in mangas and of course his love for a few of the ladies here.

Strengths: Completely immune to ALLCAPS, for using them will only make him go ALLCAPS more. Also an excellent musical taste.

Weaknesses: Most females, especially Chalis, frequent rape and/or torture target for the lulz, manly shonen characters.

Edited by Dio

Make one for CG.

I guess. Last request before back to studying.

CrashGordon94: An English member of SF. Plague of FftF, known for his great ignorance and stupidity

Strengths: Immune to intelligence rolls, for he'll just ignore them.

Weaknesses: Seph, anything female with a bonus if she's evil, namely Mist, Priscilla, Ishtar, Nino, twincest FE 10 cats and much more. Breasts are equally a good way to tell him to GTFO, if you don't humiliate him by tricking him of having sex with you. Finally weak to sexy shota pics.

Make one for CG.

I guess. Last request before back to studying.

CrashGordon94: An English member of SF. Plague of FftF, known for his great ignorance and stupidity

Strengths: Immune to intelligence rolls, for he'll just ignore them.

Weaknesses: Seph, anything female with a bonus if she's evil, namely Mist, Priscilla, Ishtar, Nino, twincest FE 10 cats and much more. Breasts are equally a good way to tell him to GTFO, if you don't humiliate him by tricking him of having sex with you. Finally weak to sexy shota pics.

You forgot Bondage!Ranulf.

And for DHero, our Martyr.

Thanks, Dio.

Destiny Hero is the true creator of the FE 4 THREAD, for it was a topic based on him at first.

No problem.

When you'll be done making a bio for everyone, you'll have to compile them in a text file and send it to me. :D