FE4 THREAD

Fia

Allen/Kanda.

I think I like Kanda's teammate more. But I won't say any further than this.

Allen/Rinali dammit

We shall seeeeeeee

Either she stays single or out with Lavi. Personally I prefer her single though. I'm nicer than my friend who wishes for her death. >_>;

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Allen/Kanda.

Allen/Rinali dammit

We shall seeeeeeee

Either she stays single or out with Lavi. Personally I prefer her single though. I'm nicer than my friend who wishes for her death. >_>;

Shipping is serious business indeed. Lavi is cool, but he reminds me of a FF character.

Allen/Kanda.

Allen/Rinali dammit

We shall seeeeeeee

Shipping is serious business indeed. Lavi is cool, but he reminds me of a FF character.

lol, when you meet fangirls, yes. FF?

Good evening, Dio

Oi. Except it's only afternoon here.

I'm at 7PM

Oh yeah, you're in Europe...

Move to America.

Europe is fine. I might actually move there later :mellow:

I'm studying in England first, I might just go to either America or Japan after that, but I'm definitely leaving Belgium when I'm done with school

Also, Europe has the best living, less criminality, less terrorism, less tropical storms.

I'm studying in England first, I might just go to either America or Japan after that, but I'm definitely leaving Belgium when I'm done with school

Also, Europe has the best living, less criminality, less terrorism, less tropical storms.

Anything wrong with it?

Canada's quite a lot like that, except the cost of life is usually lower, but there's winter to deal with.

Edited by Dio

Anything wrong with it?

Canada's quite a lot like that, except the cost of life is usually lower, but there's winter to deal with.

Belgium just sucks, we're small and have nothing interesting, BTW, I fell in love with London last month.

Canada, another place I would love to visit