FE4 THREAD

Fia

Belgium just sucks, we're small and have nothing interesting, BTW, I fell in love with London last month.

Canada, another place I would love to visit

I know Belgium has fine cuisine. That's worth a trip or two in a lifetime.

You'll like prefer Vancouver, Montreal or Quebec I'd say. The middle of the country is especially boring.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...I've gotta do this. Sorry folks.

Europe has the best living

All your video games are censored to shit thanks to Germany's video game laws. Also, Americans have a much larger access to online media legally. Thank you, Funimation.

less criminality

Interpol says otherwise.

less terrorism

We haven't had any major terrorist attacks in years besides Fort Hood. France has at least one riot every election year.

less tropical storms.

Only the East Coast ever gets those, and the state that gets hit the most (Florida) is barely affected by them. He;; last time there was a hurricane, I just sat around playing No More Heroes all day. It's not that big of an inconvenience unless you live in a trailer home or one of those cheap-ass factory-made homes. Which there are almost none of around here anymore.

Belgium just sucks, we're small and have nothing interesting, BTW, I fell in love with London last month.

Canada, another place I would love to visit

I know Belgium has fine cuisine. That's worth a trip or two in a lifetime.

You'll like prefer Vancouver, Montreal or Quebec I'd say. The middle of the country is especially boring.

It does, but I've lived there my entire life and I'm tired of it, the extremly small cities, the boring shops(for me, it is),

nothing to do in your weekends, no special places to go, etc...

Probably Quebec

All your video games are censored to shit thanks to Germany's video game laws. Also, Americans have a much larger access to online media legally. Thank you, Funimation.

less criminality

Interpol says otherwise.

less terrorism

We haven't had any major terrorist attacks in years besides Fort Hood. France has at least one riot every election year.

less tropical storms.

Only the East Coast ever gets those, and the state that gets hit the most (Florida) is barely affected by them. He;; last time there was a hurricane, I just sat around playing No More Heroes all day. It's not that big of an inconvenience unless you live in a trailer home or one of those cheap-ass factory-made homes. Which there are almost none of around here anymore.

Belgium doesn't follow those laws, we have our own.

Our news disagrees

We never had them

We never had them

Probably Quebec

How am I supposed to beat FE5 chapter 14 (The Tahra one)?

Use your tanks like Dagda to block the doors, having your mounted units taking the ballistae.

Sleep the boss, warp Dean around there and go to the house for an awesome new lance. Preferably take the Silver Lance off him though.

less criminality

Interpol says otherwise.

less terrorism

less tropical storms.

Belgium doesn't follow those laws, we have our own.

Our news disagrees

We never had them

We never had them

You might not, but the European release of almost all video games are the same. And you still don't get the free legal stuff off the internet like we Americans do.

The news misreports stuff all the time. It doesn't matter where in the world you live, you're gonna get bullshit on your news about 60% of the time. 90% if it's MSNBC.

You guys have your own CATEGORY for Terrorism on Wikipedia. Never had terrorism? Bullshit!

You're inland- Of course you havn't. Anything past the Mississippi River besides Texas and Louisiana have never had experience with hurricanes either.

What about the stuffing?

My parents like to make stuffing with sausage, and I don't care for sausage.

Pahn is now officially Tsuntsunman.

Please proceed to tease him until he shanks me. Thank you.

No thanks.

Monsters are always faster than anyone not named Sten or Katt and they counter often.

At least I get crits a lot.

Same here. Nina and (insert name here) have yet to get the drop on the average monster.

Nina gets faster. Especially once you get the Holy Shaman.