FE4 THREAD

Fia

]

TheEnd Holsety'd it : (

Oh. Sounds like fun. :|

I'm having fun with it so far. It's nice that you can pick a main character in the beginning. And it's customizable too.

Sounds interesting. I heard Romancing Saga was a pretty good series, so I might look into it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dio~

Evening.

Watching Inglorious Basterds later today :]

Cool (I sort of wanted to see that movie also)

Tarantino's movies are awesome. Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are probably 2 of my favorite movies ever, along with A Clockwork Orange.

This said, I see there's people roaming in my clan server. This crazy Bastard is going on a killing spree. 8D

Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are probably 2 of my favorite movies ever, along with A Clockwork Orange.

I always wanted to see those movies, but I never got around to it.

Tarantino's movies are awesome. Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are probably 2 of my favorite movies ever, along with A Clockwork Orange.

This said, I see there's people roaming in my clan server. This crazy Bastard is going on a killing spree. 8D

Just to contradict, I found Pulp Fiction to be rather average. The only other film I've seen that I know is Tarantino is Kill Bill, and that one I didn't like.

I always wanted to see those movies, but I never got around to it.

They're torrentable if you feel like it.

I did not.

Same here, Musashi.

:<

:>

Just to contradict, I found Pulp Fiction to be rather average. The only other film I've seen that I know is Tarantino is Kill Bill, and that one I didn't like.

What exactly made you dislike them? Too violent?

You gotta do a body search on Rockzo to find his stash for me.

:lol:

What exactly made you dislike them? Too violent?

Kill Bill: Too pointless I guess. The blood and all that was fun, but it all felt silly.

Pulp Fiction was entertaining and I like the time perspective, it just didn't strike out as anything special to me.

Kill Bill: Too pointless I guess. The blood and all that was fun, but it all felt silly.

Pulp Fiction was entertaining and I like the time perspective, it just didn't strike out as anything special to me.

In the end that was kinda the point. A 17 year old psychotic Japanese high school girl wielding a bladed flail definitely doesn't sound very serious.

I like how pretty much everyone influenced others in the movie, but there's also a lot of juicy quotes in there. You watched the original version or a dub?

Edited by Dr. Rockzo

In the end that was kinda the point. A 17 year old psychotic Japanese high school girl wielding a bladed flail definitely doesn't sound very serious.

I like how pretty much everyone influenced others in the movie, but there's also a lot of juicy quotes in there. You watched the original version or a dub?

I can only remember the discussion about Dutch fries, I laughed so hard there