• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Musashi' date='30 December 2009 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1262204586'

Well that was weird. I just got the flood control message, even though I only posted once.

Flood control prevents you from posting several messages within an interval of 15 seconds, I think.

You can get it just by clicking on the "reply" button.

Flood control prevents you from posting several messages within an interval of 15 seconds, I think.

You can get it just by clicking on the "reply" button.

I know. The point is that it had been more than 15 seconds since my last post. :<

Hi Mumu.

Hiya.

http://i47.tinypic.com/25h0pd4.png[/img

I don't believe you.

What? Allow me to specify further. The problem was THAT post specifically. The forum gave me the flood message when I posted it, yet the post still went through. It was like it counted the post twice.

I used to hate shopping.

Now I laothe it even more.

I recognize the feeling.

"Hello I'd like to have a refund on this"

"We don't do refunds, though we could trade for something of equal value"

"When I bought this I was told I could get a refund if I brought it back before January 10"

"Impossible sir, we only do trades"

Edited by Dr. Rockzo

"When I bought this I was told I could get a refund if I brought it back before January 10"

Sounds like a major pain. :|

I used to hate shopping.

Now I laothe it even more.

I recognize the feeling.

Typical.

Sounds like a major pain. :|

Typical.

Next Christmas and the following : gift certificates. The lazy way of giving gifts : you choose the shop, they go get whatever they want.

Everybody in my family just gives money, no one complains and it's easier than a present

[quote name='Musashi' date='30 December 2009 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1262205202'

What? Allow me to specify further. The problem was THAT post specifically. The forum gave me the flood message when I posted it, yet the post still went through. It was like it counted the post twice.

Accidentally clicking the "Add Reply" twice?

Everybody in my family just gives money, no one complains and it's easier than a present

True enoough, though I don't like that since someone who gave 100 Euros to someone might end up having only 50 from that same person.

And what's the point if both individuals give the same amount to each other? Just say Merry Christmas, a hug and that's it :/

Gift cards are often better indeed.

Excellent.

True enoough, though I don't like that since someone who gave 100 Euros to someone might end up having only 50 from that same person.

And what's the point if both individuals give the same amount to each other? Just say Merry Christmas, a hug and that's it :/

Well, everyone gives 50 euros, except for my grandparents, who give 100. I don't really care about the presents, the money or the holiday though. I try to make it a day like all others, though that never really works out.

Well, everyone gives 50 euros, except for my grandparents, who give 100. I don't really care about the presents, the money or the holiday though. I try to make it a day like all others, though that never really works out.

I see. To be honest I just don't like Christmas being about gifts and spending more and more. Let's just say that we love each other (though to be honest you could say this each day) and give your best wishes for the next year.

Edited by Dr. Rockzo

I see. To be honest I just don't like Christmas being about gifts and spending more and more. Let's just say that we love each other and give your best wishes for the next year.

The fact that it's so commercialized is exactly why I try to treat it like a normal day. I fully agree with your idea of christmas.

I see. To be honest I just don't like Christmas being about gifts and spending more and more. Let's just say that we love each other and give your best wishes for the next year.

The fact that it's so commercialized is exactly why I try to treat it like a normal day. I fully agree with your idea of christmas.

Excellent.

Next topic : birthdays

Excellent.

About that, blah blah nonsense nonsense *rant, rant, rant* understood?

Excellent.

I think Birthdays are just a regular day and a dinner on a birthday is good enough.

About that, blah blah nonsense nonsense *rant, rant, rant* understood?

Yes.

I think Birthdays are just a regular day and a dinner on a birthday is good enough.

Actually I was just fooling around when I said birthdays, but that's pretty much what I think about them too.