FE4 THREAD

Fia

Distance?

In most cases, yes. My sister lives fairly close by, but I don't hear from her very often. One of my brothers also lives fairly close, but luckily I haven't seen him in months (if not years).

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, you play games with your family? That's nice, I think.

It's really fun, but that's what happens when everyone has a computer but is also quite lazy.

Eh at least you can say you spend time with your family and such >_>.

They barely even want to play with me anymore. I'd use only a shotgun, a pistol and a knife and would have the three of them on the other team and I'd still beat them. :/

Damn dood.

Well my dad might be problematic, but otherwise I shouldn't have too much problems if I sneak around.

It's really fun, but that's what happens when everyone has a computer but is also quite lazy.

They barely even want to play with me anymore. I'd use only a shotgun, a pistol and a knife and would have the three of them on the other team and I'd still beat them. :/

Damn dood.

Well my dad might be problematic, but otherwise I shouldn't have too much problems if I sneak around.

A dad that plays video games huh... That's actually rare to me >_>.

Distance?

In most cases, yes. My sister lives fairly close by, but I don't hear from her very often. One of my brothers also lives fairly close, but luckily I haven't seen him in months (if not years).

You don't miss them.

Damn dood.

A dad that plays video games huh... That's actually rare to me >_>.

I'd actually tell my dad where to go in Mario Bros, but wouldn't touch it for some reason. Then my mom was playing once and I did the same thing, but she just gave the controller to me and left.

I was hooked for life.

And why do younger siblings have to be a pain in the ass, my stepbrother had a criminal record at 11 >_>

Younger siblings aren't ALWAYS a pain. >_>

ie:Me

Ah! Hello there, Rei.

I only watched until episode 4 of HnK, but I think I could arange on watching 4-5 a day. Would you recommend me to do that or to watch the series as I wish?