FE4 THREAD

Fia

*reverts time for some stupid reason*

Also, Etel, no need to run...post your list and elaborate =)

Now that's mean.

There's not much to elaborate :/ I just listed people by how similar I find them to Fia. If i try explaining with words the words will be wrong.

This is it if I remember correctly:

1 - Fia

2 - Chalis

3 - Marthur

4 - Kenshiro

5 - NoName

6 - TheEnd

7 - Dio

7,5 - invisible ALS

8 - Roxas

9 - Ninji

9,5 - invisible Enjo

10 - Musashi

I'm forgetting one person.

Lux

Yourself

Lux might be the one.

I'm not placing myself.

People I don't think belong on the list:

Sirius

Seph

Pilot

FE3 Player

I'm forgetting a lot of people.

Oh, ok...

and why is ALS rated higher than me?

She's a girl.

Oh...About that...you might wanna switch our genders on the chart

No. You're definitely male.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*reverts time for some stupid reason*

Also, Etel, no need to run...post your list and elaborate =)

Now that's mean.

There's not much to elaborate :/ I just listed people by how similar I find them to Fia. If i try explaining with words the words will be wrong.

This is it if I remember correctly:

1 - Fia

2 - Chalis

3 - Marthur

4 - Kenshiro

5 - NoName

6 - TheEnd

7 - Dio

7,5 - invisible ALS

8 - Roxas

9 - Ninji

9,5 - invisible Enjo

10 - Musashi

I'm forgetting one person.

Lux

Yourself

Lux might be the one.

I'm not placing myself.

People I don't think belong on the list:

Sirius

Seph

Pilot

FE3 Player

I'm forgetting a lot of people.

Oh, ok...

and why is ALS rated higher than me?

She's a girl.

Oh...About that...you might wanna switch our genders on the chart

No. You're definitely male.

Though I fit the spot better...

I'm glad you didn't compare me to Fia. Yaoi isn't my thing.

It isn't mine either.

Nor is it mine

Liars. All of you.

Inb4someoneeditstheirpost

Check the link in my signature.

I feared you'd say something like that.

I could try to anger you, but I won't

Until the timeskip, yes.

After? Not even then.

Can't say I care about Shippuden. Or timeskips

I like fillers as long as they make sense.

Skip them.

The whole premise of "filler" seems odd to me really. I often get annoyed by people yelling "filler" at perfectly good and fitting episodes in Lost.

I'm glad you didn't compare me to Fia. Yaoi isn't my thing.

Remind me what yaoi is.

The whole premise of "filler" seems odd to me really. I often get annoyed by people yelling "filler" at perfectly good and fitting episodes in Lost.

In this case, "fillers" are episodes featuring stories that don't exist in the manga, in order to prevent the anime from "catching up" with its original plot source.

As such, they can't reveal anything, can't kill anyone (permanently), can't solve any major plot points... and therefore tend to be utter crap.

Edited by Aif

In this case, "fillers" are episodes featuring stories that don't exist in the manga, in order to prevent the anime from "catching up" with its original plot source.

As such, they can't reveal anything, can't kill anyone (permanently), can't solve any major plot points... and therefore tend to be utter crap.

Their quality is not even the major issue. It's their quantity.

Episode 108 IS A GODDAMN KILLING SPREE.

Sounds like they are made badly. Is the anime made by the same people who make the manga? I mean it sucks if it's made by different people who can't shape the story creatively to fit their purposes.

Their quality is not even the major issue. It's their quantity.

HALF OF FIRST SEASON

... perhaps more.

Episode 108 IS A GODDAMN KILLING SPREE.

It's LoGH, what were you expecting?

Sounds like they are made badly. Is the anime made by the same people who make the manga? I mean it sucks if it's made by different people who can't shape the story creatively to fit their purposes.

Both the anime and the manga are still running.

Mangakas usually have their hands full with their manga deadlines already.

???

Shit.

In Naruto's case, the fillers tend to be stupid mini-arcs about "getting the curry of life", following some obviously fake clues about Sasuke's whereabouts or fighting a new shallow miniboss squad.

Or.