• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't. I am the only one getting criticized, when I see many mistakes from others but I don't bother to tell them because it is actually annoying.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

No, I don't. I am the only one getting criticized, when I see many mistakes from others but I don't bother to tell them because it is actually annoying.

Everyone makes mistakes, it's just that your grammar mistakes are the most noticeable

Everyone makes mistakes, it's just that your grammar mistakes are the most noticeable

They are the most noticeable because it is easier to criticize ME and not a friend, I see many of you doing mistakes and I somehow don't go around poking fun at you or doubting your capacity of compression, I know what I type, I will recognize my own mistakes, just don't go around correcting, it gets a person pissed off.

They are the most noticeable because it is easier to criticize ME and not a friend, I see many of you doing mistakes and I somehow don't go around poking fun at you or doubting your capacity of compression, I know what I type, I will recognize my own mistakes, just don't go around correcting, it gets a person pissed off.

Most people's mistakes are simple ones like my often-appearing "you => oyu" because of the speed at which I type makes me switch the letters. You sometimes have/miss letters on strange places that aren't common mistakes. A lot of people get corrected, but you only seem to notice it when you get corrected yourself. I've seen a LOT of mistakes of you which went by unnoticed.

Most people's mistakes are simple ones like my often-appearing "you => oyu" because of the speed at which I type makes me switch the letters. You sometimes have/miss letters on strange places that aren't common mistakes. A lot of people get corrected, but you only seem to notice it when you get corrected yourself. I've seen a LOT of mistakes of you which went by unnoticed.

Still, it isn't good to go around correcting, it is highly annoying, and you got the meaning of what I said anyways, it is pointless to correct something you understood. And never go like "oyu", when I make the mistake it's "yuo".

Now, I will stop this before it gets even more annoying, I don't want to argue over something so...pathetic.

Still, it isn't good to go around correcting, it is highly annoying, and you got the meaning of what I said anyways, it is pointless to correct something you understood. And never go like "oyu", when I make the mistake it's "yuo".

Now, I will stop this before it gets even more annoying, I don't want to argue over something so...pathetic.

...one thing: "oyu" was a mistake I make a lot, I wasn't talking about you there.

Now, leaving for a short while, might be back later tonight

*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*

I need to finish it entirely before you delete the image..right?

Where are you going? D:

I just had dinner, gonna return to my mom's place in a few minutes, am in London tomorrow and Monday, have the annual play on Tuesday...anything else?