• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So how close is this UT to Quake 3?

It's a mod of the same game, but it's with more realistic guns and maps (granted, not some of the custom ones). And then you have to reload, bleeding is actually present and you can't have all the weapons in the game like Rambo.

I prefer going closer, although I can be okay at sniping at times

Great. I do indeed prefer closer range, though it's fun to kill others and they don't know what hit them from where.

It's a mod of the same game, but it's with more realistic guns and maps (granted, not some of the custom ones). And then you have to reload, bleeding is actually present and you can't have all the weapons in the game like Rambo.

If there's no railgun, it's good.

I'm no great shakes at shooters, but maybe I'll give this a shot later.

Great. I do indeed prefer closer range, though it's fun to kill others and they don't know what hit them from where.

Yeah it is, although sniping can be a bitch at times, especially when trying to find a hiding spot

I'd actually argue that TP was better than Ocarina of Time. OoT may be a classic, but it's victim to overhype and some of the bosses in it are pretty easy in their own right (The first fight with the Real Gannon is pathetic with the Biggoron Sword, for example), as well as a much smaller world (Seriously, Hyrule is pathetically small in OoT when you go back and play it again). TP didn't get close to the same amount of overhype as OoT, if you could even say it was overhyped, and had a much larger world to explore. Some of the bosses are arguably as hard as any of the N64 Era Zelda bosses, if not harder.

The DS Zeldas aren't as good though, I'll give you that. And Prime 2 was bad enough that I didn't even try Prime 3.

I dunno how overhyped Oot was but yeah it is overrated. TP was way too overhyped. I went to nintendo world to try out the wii games before the release to see what it was like and the line of people waiting to try out TP went from the 2nd floor of the place to several meters outside, it was ridiculous. TP >>> Oot? That's something I can't agree with, TP felt too much like eye candy than a Zelda game and although the bosses were easy there, enemies in TP were too fucking easy.

I tried Phantom Hourglass for like 5 minutes before losing the will to play it. Zelda should stay with regular controls. I liked Metroid Prime 2 more than the first.

I dunno how overhyped Oot was but yeah it is overrated. TP was way too overhyped. I went to nintendo world to try out the wii games before the release to see what it was like and the line of people waiting to try out TP went from the 2nd floor of the place to several meters outside, it was ridiculous. TP >>> Oot? That's something I can't agree with, TP felt too much like eye candy than a Zelda game and although the bosses were easy there, enemies in TP were too fucking easy.

I tried Phantom Hourglass for like 5 minutes before losing the will to play it. Zelda should stay with regular controls. I liked Metroid Prime 2 more than the first.

Mook difficulty never mattered as much to me. I guess TP could technically get away with it a little more since there were swarms of Moblins that could attack you (Something like 5-6 on average, if I remember correctly) compared to one or two in OoT.

In any case, Majora's Mask was easily the greatest LoZ of all the 3D titles. Fuck Wind Waker.

Mook difficulty never mattered as much to me. I guess TP could technically get away with it a little more since there were swarms of Moblins that could attack you (Something like 5-6 on average, if I remember correctly) compared to one or two in OoT.

In any case, Majora's Mask was easily the greatest LoZ of all the 3D titles. Fuck Wind Waker.

Mook difficulty shouldn't be low because otherwise your trip the dungeon and boss fights is a fucking snorefest coupled with ARBITRARY GAME LENGTHENING BULLSHIT. Either way, difficulty in future Zeldas needs to increase and the option to use old controls should be there.

IMO...

Majora's Mask > Master Quest > Oot > Wind Waker > Twilight Princess. Speaking of Zelda, a new 2D Zelda needs to come out, I found those more enjoyable.

Yeah it is, although sniping can be a bitch at times, especially when trying to find a hiding spot

I prefer to move around often.

Mook difficulty shouldn't be low because otherwise your trip the dungeon and boss fights is a fucking snorefest coupled with ARBITRARY GAME LENGTHENING BULLSHIT. Either way, difficulty in future Zeldas needs to increase and the option to use old controls should be there.

IMO...

Majora's Mask > Master Quest > Oot > Wind Waker > Twilight Princess. Speaking of Zelda, a new 2D Zelda needs to come out, I found those more enjoyable.

You know the difficulty boost isn't too likely to happen, though.

IMO switch Majora's Mask with Master Quest and Wind Waker with Twilight Princess.

It is a bitch, although I did kill people no-scoped before, was quite lulzy.

Definitely, though it doesn't happen often.

Edited by BsTrD