• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

//sigh, just a note, I'm female...so using the term PMS'ing takes on a whole other meaning...

(not that I really want to dissect language and slang and internet slang but //sigh, yeah not going there)

Jan: your avatar reminds me of scar from the lion king, I have no idea why...and your sig image is just :huh::blink::wtf:, yeah all that.

Edited by Hatari

//sigh, just a note, I'm female...so using the term PMS'ing takes on a whole other meaning...

(not that I really want to discet language and slang and internet slang but //sigh, yeah not going there)

I'm well aware. It's the term used because Roxas used to be a girl at one point.

lol ok, I'll just take your word for it...

after I posted that, I was thinking you meant that he changed his gender on here to female.

I changed mine, since I got tired of having to correct people. Need to find a Nailah avatar...

...He did change his gender.

HOLY DAMN CRAP FUCK DRAT CAPITALISM AMERICAN FOOTBALL ROCKY HELL CHEERIOS :@

I'm glad to be able to get out some steam.

wow, that has to be the most random string of words that I've seen in a while, was that even one coherent thought?

Rein - enjoy your reading...I almost rather read Oujay's. Pretty simple from what I can tell.

BK hates Iced, everyone hates lloyd...currently there is some kinda war..

Kenshiro - oh...so he had a female avatar and changed his gender to female. makes sense I guess.

Edited by Hatari

wow, that has to be the most random string of words that I've seen in a while, was that even one coherent thought?

Rein - enjoy your reading...I almost rather read Oujay's. Pretty simple from what I can tell.

BK hates Iced, everyone hates lloyd...currently there is some kinda war...

Oujay's was a bit different when it started, though.

This is better, If you read it you start in an RP, go into fanart games, land in hurt and heals, then back in a huge line of RP's, and then in the bullshit zone.

Jan: your avatar reminds me of scar from the lion king, I have no idea why...and your sig image is just :huh::blink::wtf:, yeah all that.

That's Rigaldo from Claymore. He kills off a good chunk of the cast before getting reamed by Clare within a few chapters.

The sig is just awesome. >.>;;

That's Rigaldo from Claymore. He kills off a good chunk of the cast before getting reamed by Clare within a few chapters.

The sig is just awesome. >.>;;

HAHA, EVEN BETTER. The silver-eyed lion king is my favorite awaken being.

Yes, I've seen claymore. It's one of the favorite animes, right there with samurai champloo.

does your sig have fangs?!

@joey: you can type like a female? what?

Edited by Hatari

Good thing I wanted to read that.

IIRC, so did you.

I guess. Did I change my gender?