• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

SO! I'm trying to come up with a Phoenix Wright Fancase. Problem is, I can't think of a way to kill the victim that is manipulable but not over the top. So, does anyone have any ideas on how I can kill off the victim?

Go get the victim killed in a drive-by...>_>

I'd like to have that sound coming out each time I fire my rifle.Otherwise I could just decide to make a map and put that sound everywhere.

That would be awesome...

(My head would explode)

I suppose it is. These two probably don't like me so much when I play against them, though.

Your skill level's too high at the moment. I can't snipe because you'll kill me with an SR8 before I can shoot or a Beretta bullet will screw up my aim. My aim with Pistols sucks.

Well, ok I have managed to score few kills but the gap between us is ridiculous dood.

Go get the victim killed in a drive-by...>_>

That'd be hard to really pin on anyone... Maybe for a later case. I'm thinking something that would be typical for a trial where Winston Payne is the Prosecutor. Something that wouldn't need an investigation, ya know?

That'd be hard to really pin on anyone... Maybe for a later case. I'm thinking something that would be typical for a trial where Winston Payne is the Prosecutor. Something that wouldn't need an investigation, ya know?

A guy stabbed a guy, left the guy in a hotel room and forgot to bring the murder weapon with him when he left.

(I don't know)

Edited by Big Daddy

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......----------------------------------

Are you as good in TF2 as you are in UrbanTerror?

Edited by Big Daddy

Are you as good in UrbanTerror as you are in TF2?

I'm pretty awful in that game with some exceptions. I'm only really good in non combat roles, so pretty much Engineer, Medic and CTF Scout, though as a Heavy I'm decent. In the Mario Kart map I tend to get kills pretty easily as a Heavy or Soldier though.

Edited by BsTrD

A guy stabbed a guy, left the guy in a hotel room and forgot to bring the murder weapon with him when he left.

(I don't know)

Hmmm... Considering who the victim is an expy of... This could work. >.>;;

Question is, how do I make it work...

So...I was just playing GTA... my motorcycle exploded when it crashed a Hot Dog Stand... you know why?

His hot dogs were the BOMB...

Bah dum chah!

Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was assaulted.