• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...yeah, i figured it out...could have spelled dog XD. I was like kill the do, what?

Dog's reply: You suck! Practice. Programming isn't bad either, but I think it only counts chest shots...shooting him in the head didn't work too well, or the grass...Nope, just checked again. Head Shots do work...

Edited by Hatari

I just came back from the store...APPARENTLY ALL COPIES OF HG/SS IN BELGIUM HAVE BEEN CALLED BACK DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES T_________________T

SO I HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 3 DAYS MORE OR SOMETHING T________T

I just came back from the store...APPARENTLY ALL COPIES OF HG/SS IN BELGIUM HAVE BEEN CALLED BACK DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES T_________________T

SO I HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 3 DAYS MORE OR SOMETHING T________T

:(

THEEND THEEND THENEND LOOK LOOK LOOK WHAT I RECEIVED YESTERDAY

Translated from French:

"Serenes and Fujimori...

Hi Marthur, long time no see. :)

I recently checked Serenes Forest as a guest, and just for fun, I typed my name in the search engine and saw you and TheEnd talking about me and the Fujimori Nuts translation the 23rd of March.

I'm too tired tonight to go on SF, but I plan to come back this weekend.

Meanwhile, you can tell TheEnd that, concerning Fujimori Nuts, I started to work again on the French translation that I had put on hiatus for diverse reasons and other priorities and because I had to edit the pages? I'll have to reinstall Ulead to edit them, and it will be a pain, but... it has to be done (cleaning and editing those pages.) Seriously, if I don't want to be once again put off by scanlations (because that's one of the main reason why I'm stalling on this manga translation, this plus my studies of the Japanese language - memoir oblige - and my efforts in translating the Tokimeki Memorial series on Youtube) I'll have to delegate this task to someone else starting from the second volume.

Thanks in advance and I wish you a good night.

Ace "the ghost" Noctali. XD"

Edited by Marthur

You can briefly put those on hold and try the ones suggested. I'm Zak would agree on the Super Metroid suggestion (or any 2D metroid for that matter).

This is a correct assumption.

cave story - never even heard of it...until now

samus games - would need to find a legal copy...what system? Oh, it's on VC...hmmm, I'll need wii points then XD. Rock Band eats wii points and is generally the only reason I buy them in the first place.

Yeah, ok, if things are on VC, I'll check them out. I completely skipped the SNES system. Went from NES to N64 to GC and Wii.

and Zak doesn't have anything to do with my gaming choices...

Cave Story was originally a Japanese doujin game, free even if I recall correctly. I don't remember how it got a cult following, but it did, and it deserved it, as it was quite excellent. I still need to go back and get the other endings, actually. :sweat:

I also skipped the SNES era, actually, but have been filling in the gaps when possible. In fact my whole console ownership has been a series of skips.

Home: NES->N64->Wii

Handheld: Gameboy->Gameboy Color->GBA SP->DS Lite

Looks like I'll be due in for a 3DS when it comes out. :lol:

Translated from French:

"Serenes and Fujimori...

I recently checked Serenes Forest as a guest, and just for fun, I typed my name in the search engine and saw you and TheEnd talking about me and the Fujimori Nuts translation the 23rd of March.

Meanwhile, you can tell TheEnd that, concerning Fujimori Nuts, I started to work again on the French translation that I had put on hiatus for diverse reasons and other priorities and because I had to edit the pages? I'll have to reinstall Ulead to edit them, and it will be a pain, but... it has to be done (cleaning and editing those pages.) Seriously, if I don't want to be once again put off by scanlations (because that's one of the main reason why I'm stalling on this manga's translation, this plus my studies of the Japanese language - memoir oblige - and my efforts in translating the Tokimeki Memorial series on Youtube) I'll have to delegate this task to someone else starting from the second volume.

ACE NOCTALLI! One of the greatest users of this entire forum is coming back this weekend!!!!! This is the best news I heard today. Thanks, Marthur.

Goddammit.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

WHY THE FUCK DO I LIVE IN BELGIUM >___________>

I'm sure Belgium is nowhere near as bad as where I live, where an original DS game would cost more than a thousand bucks. That's why I resort to emulation.

MTA can't even GET the game, and he has no idea when it's coming out.

And in any case, I want to play HG (Ho-oh looks cooler, Gold > Silver) but I can't since No$ fails and DeSmuMe can't boot up any of my games...

Translated from French:

"Serenes and Fujimori...

Meanwhile, you can tell TheEnd that, concerning Fujimori Nuts, I started to work again on the French translation that I had put on hiatus for diverse reasons and other priorities and because I had to edit the pages? I'll have to reinstall Ulead to edit them, and it will be a pain, but... it has to be done (cleaning and editing those pages.) Seriously, if I don't want to be once again put off by scanlations (because that's one of the main reason why I'm stalling on this manga translation, this plus my studies of the Japanese language - memoir oblige - and my efforts in translating the Tokimeki Memorial series on Youtube) I'll have to delegate this task to someone else starting from the second volume.

Awesome. Can't wait to read the new chapters.

Translated from French:

"Serenes and Fujimori...

We're awesome.

Cave Story was originally a Japanese doujin game, free even if I recall correctly. I don't remember how it got a cult following, but it did, and it deserved it, as it was quite excellent. I still need to go back and get the other endings, actually. :sweat:

I also skipped the SNES era, actually, but have been filling in the gaps when possible. In fact my whole console ownership has been a series of skips.

Home: NES->N64->Wii

Handheld: Gameboy->Gameboy Color->GBA SP->DS Lite

Looks like I'll be due in for a 3DS when it comes out. :lol:

...hmm, I started with a GBC -> Advanced -> SP -> DSi

I've skipped a lot of systems.

Edited by Hatari

Awesome. Can't wait to read the new chapters.

Hmm, what was the last chapter that was translated? I think the last one I have is Stage 6 but I'm not sure if he translated more.