FE4 THREAD

Fia

I have to agree with this.. I doubt they are going to release FE4, FE5, and FE6 for the western virtual console.

They never will.

Which is one of the reasons that I chose emulation over VC.

And once I get a more powerful PC, I can say goodbye to consoles and handhelds.

Edited by Black Soldier

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in Japan...I meant the english translation VCs.

Well the problem is.. they aren't going to remake FE4 and FE5 with English translations since.

1. Fire Emblem isn't as popular in America and Europe as it's in Japan so Nintendo won't profit much from it. Ask anyone in your neighbor hood and say "Have you played the Fire Emblem series before?" Most of the time it will be a no.

2. FE4 and FE5 was made from a different director who left Intelligent Systems so it's not certain if he will allow his creations to be remade without his permission. (I think)

3. Probably lots of work with the script changes since FE4 has scripts hinting at incest.

They never will.

Which is one of the reasons that I chose emulation over VC.

And once I get a more powerful PC, I can say goodbye to consoles and handhelds.

Wii emulation is still pretty buggy. And PS3/Xbox360 emulation is non-existent atm

But FE4? No way.

They can and it's possible, but they would have to make some mechanic changes and heavily edit the script for the game. Which would fuck it up pretty badly.

2. FE4 and FE5 was made from a different director who left Intelligent Systems so it's not certain if he will allow his creations to be remade without his permission. (I think)

Didn't Gunpei Yokoi or whatever his name is die?

Didn't Gunpei Yokoi or whatever his name is die?

He did but that was the director of Nintendo. Shouzou Kaga was the director for the Fire Emblem games from 1-5.

Edited by Generic Officer

They can and it's possible, but they would have to make some mechanic changes and heavily edit the script for the game. Which would fuck it up pretty badly.

Exactly. If they can't even show Linda being captured as a slave, then there's no way they would keep FE4's story the way it is. And since some of those parts are so important for the plot, changing it would ruin the entire thing.

Edited by Proto

Exactly. If they can't even show Linda being captured as a slave, then there's no way they would keep FE4's story the way it is. And since some of those parts are so important for the plot, changing it would ruin the entire thing.

Sacred Stones has incest subtones.