• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

pokemon pokemon more pokemon. other video game stuff...

I got to shoot the dog in duck hunt ^_^. Too bad I missed...a lot.

Hi Sashi btw.

Hi, Tari.

Heh. I always wanted to shoot that dog.

Belgium right? That's 5 hours ahead of EST (I think) Is it 7:54 PM for you right now?

I'll teach you my hax, Srs.

Just look at the time of the messages he quotes, and you'll know what time it is for him.

So...that should be around 2AM my time? =/

Should be 1 AM for us, actually. I'm sure he meant EDT, as the US is on daylight savings, so they should be at GMT-4, and we're still going on GMT+1 for now.

Belgium right? That's 5 hours ahead of EST (I think) Is it 7:54 PM for you right now?

Yep...so that'd be 1 AM, rather than 2, I guess

Fia would never sleep before 2AM.

If there's no school, neither would I, unless I'm very tired/have ot get up early.

ここは英語で書いてください。

It was just a timely joke. Someone complains about moonrunes, I'll whip out a moonrune or two.

Eh?! ... this means?

is this another copy paste thing or can you actually type that?

It means "Please write in English here", more or less.

And yeah, if you have the proper set up, you can actually type that. Just basically type the romaji for the word you want, then hit spacebar and flip through the options till you find the appropriate kanji.

So I was playing Diablo 2 last night... The Fallen ones remind me so much of Ninji.

I died in Hardcore Hell at level 73.

Cursed, Extra Strong, Extra Fast Dark Ones tore me apart before I could leave the game. Oh well, I didn't like the new changes anyway.

I died in Hardcore Hell at level 73.

Cursed, Extra Strong, Extra Fast Dark Ones tore me apart before I could leave the game. Oh well, I didn't like the new changes anyway.

Rant?

Rant?

Not enough changes really. Respec is fine and some minor skills were buffed/nerfed, but it's still not enough. No items were buffed either.

Eastern Sun also gave you an infinite stash. Vanilla's inventory is ridiculously small in comparaison.

Oh and instead of duping early on, people crash entire servers to reset their Runewords because their stats were too low (aka not perfect most of the time). That made me disconnect maybe 20 times in THREE DAYS.

Edited by Dio

Eastern Sun also gave you an infinite stash. Vanilla's inventory is ridiculously small in comparaison.

Indeed.

Even without the comparison. It seems they gave up on their stash expansion plans due to stability issues, huh?

Oh and instead of duping early on, people crash entire servers to reset their Runewords because their stats were too low (aka not perfect most of the time). That made me disconnect maybe 20 times in THREE DAYS.

Oh lol.

I heard of something like that in a RO private server two years ago. Some people would crash the server if they didn't get their gears overrefined, so they could try again.

Thankfully I've never experienced that firsthand, though.

Edited by TheEnd