Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's... Quite interesting.

I guess I'll just play Inflation, then.

Hopefully you didn't let Diadora go down with her now-usable-by-others tomes.

:<

You know it's true.

Nevermind that we've reached 200k posts while "dying."

I hadn't made much progress, so I'm still on chapter 2.

On chapter 3 I plan to sell her stuff, of course.

As I've said before, Levin + Resire is beautiful.

BTW rings are boosted, so don't ignore the Knight and Pursuit rings just because everybody has Pursuit and horses already.

And hopefully you know how to choose alternate promotions and dismount safely.

BTW rings are boosted, so don't ignore the Knight and Pursuit rings just because everybody has Pursuit and horses already.

And hopefully you know how to choose alternate promotions and dismount safely.

Wouldn't have guessed. I decided to get Ardan's pursuit ring anyway (he's on his way as I type). I'm assuming it boosts speed or something?

Alternating promotions: pressing things like r, l, x, y... I was in Tordo before, so I'm used to that.

Dismount: I dunno how to explain this one, but I've dismounted Sigurd before, so I know how.

I'm right on the promotions one, yeah?

Wouldn't have guessed. I decided to get Ardan's pursuit ring anyway (he's on his way as I type). I'm assuming it boosts speed or something?

If you're interested.

Alternating promotions: pressing things like r, l, x, y... I was in Tordo before, so I'm used to that.

Pretty much.

Dismount: I dunno how to explain this one, but I've dismounted Sigurd before, so I know how.

A few things.

1. Usually (in FE5, for instance), dismounted classes are weaker than their mounted counterparts. That doesn't necessarily happen in Inflation; there are some characters you might want to leave dismounted. The dismounted class might have higher stats and different (sometimes even broader) weapon choices.

2. However, every time you dismount a character, there's a chance the game will glitch and the character will be lost. You know that happened if you mount/dismount the character and he or she remains "frozen" (gray) in the beginning of the next turn. To avoid this, make an alternate savestate before dismounting/mounting, dismount/mount and end your turn. If the unit is fine after the enemy phase, reload and do it with tranquility.

I hear this and other bugs will happen less frequently if you make use of the ingame save/load feature every chapter, instead of just savestating.

3. Once you dismount a character, he/she'll remain dismounted until you change that, even if you change chapters.

noo waaaay! Fin's hero lance is doubled ranged too!

Celice can inherit it btw.

Ninji, I know you fail as a man, but at least avoid looking like a girl, please?

His virtual gf made him.

Edited by TheEnd

Oh yes Lux, something rather relevant I forgot to say.

If I recall correctly, 2nd gen Finn is a completely different character from 1st gen's. So, don't worry if you don't want to raise him, don't think too hard if you want to promote him, and don't forget to sell his equips.

Did I miss something? I never noticed that before.

Inflation hack.

What's a tad disconcerting is that the site you linked me to is blocked, so I can't use it this time around (I used it during Tordo, sooooo)...

However, everything else you said is taken into account. Much obliged.

You didn't see that with the Hero Axe yet?

I completely forgot about it and didn't realize I forgot about it until the next chapter.

What's a tad disconcerting is that the site you linked me to is blocked, so I can't use it this time around (I used it during Tordo, sooooo)...

... what