FE4 THREAD

Fia

...you didn't get recorder lessons at your music school?

It's forced here >_>

My parents forced me to take recorder lessons.

Naturally, they didn't go too far. That thing sounds too terrible to be practiced.

Au contraire, about 9 years piano and 12 in violin.

Violin is awesome.

I care. Usually.

<:3

Silly Marthur.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I got recorder lessons in elementary, which was almost two decade ago. All I remembered was that one was played upright, the other sideways. Hell if I could remember how many finger holes each had.

And my ear is not discerning enough to tell by sound alone what is being played, so I needed to seek visual reference.

Oh, k...

I can tell most instruments apart...barring a few

My parents forced me to take recorder lessons.

Naturally, they didn't go too far. That thing sounds too terrible to be practiced.

Violin is awesome.

Oh lol, I was forced by my school, so...

Trombone beats all

Oh, k...

I can tell most instruments apart...barring a few

Oh lol, I was forced by my school, so...

Trombone beats all

Either way, time to drop a reference nobody cares about.

You're supposed to play the ocarina while Momiji sings, MTA.

Such a bad TheEnd.

<:3

It's over. MTA is finished.

- It's taking advantage of his special talent

- Enjo is too nervous when he talks, he's not like that when he sings, therefore it'd be too risky if he asked straight out

- It'd make her feel special and loved, which is what Momiji, according to Enjo, wants in a lover

- It's taking advantage of his special talent

- Enjo is too nervous when he talks, he's not like that when he sings, therefore it'd be too risky if he asked straight out

- It'd make her feel special and loved, which is what Momiji, according to Enjo, wants in a lover

On the other hand, if Enjo fails, he might just be subject of public ridicule.

Of course, I don't know anything about his internal and external circumstances, so I'm not the one who can judge the likeliness and impact of such result.

Of course, I don't know anything about his internal and external circumstances, so I'm not the one who can judge the likeliness and impact of such result.

The risk of public ridicule is worth it. Enjo already gets public ridicule anyway.

The chance of this working without singing is too low.

I dropped the in public idea for now. But not the singing itself.

I think I suck at Robot Unicorn Attack. 33454 on my first attempt. Anything I should know? All I know so far is that I should get those glowing things and smash the stars. While about those random things that jump?

Smashing the stars in sequence gives you more points, if you haven't noticed. Skipping one resets the next's value to 100.

I'm not too sure about the faeries.

The risk of public ridicule is worth it. Enjo already gets public ridicule anyway.

What.

The chance of this working without singing is too low.

Are we even talking about the same thing now

Smashing the stars in sequence gives you more points, if you haven't noticed. Skipping one resets the next's value to 100.

I'm not too sure about the faeries.

The colored things floating? +10 in sequence. The Stars are harder to get as they usually appear where you need to jump and by the time I see it, jumping would kill me.

I think I suck at Robot Unicorn Attack. 33454 on my first attempt. Anything I should know? All I know so far is that I should get those glowing things and smash the stars. While about those random things that jump?

Chaining. If you fail to smash a star, the multiplier resets to zero. If you continue smashing them, they are worth increasingly more points (100->200->300->etc.). Similar with butterflies, but they have more negligible point values (10->20->30).

Aside from that, make sure to use the double jump, jump after dashing, and other sorts of little tricks.

Adding to what others said, you can double jump instantly again after using the X button. It can only be done twice though I think. I found this to come in handy several times.