FE4 THREAD

Fia

no one~~ :3

Too shy to do anything in real life so i'm being badass online, preventing creepers one at a time!

(but really. enjo sounds like he could be a creeper. the way he talks about momiji like that. )

Oh?

You aren't the only one like that here.

(He probably is. That damn hand fetishist!)

Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. So my neighbour is this heavy metal kid, right?

And he's super badass with his long hair and lamb of god tee and chains.

well today when I came home he was just heading out

and when I walked past him I saw he was holding DS with pokemon or something on it.

it was sooo adorable. :awesome:

Yeah.

Just thought I'd share.

That actually sounds suspiciously like me. Bad-ass black T-shirt with winged-skull motif, biker-style bandana, long hair... DS with cutesy vidya game.

take another look at the picture in the picture thread zak...

Okay, so it's not 'middle-of-my-back' long, but for a guy, I consider it fairly long hair. (And despite my efforts to get it to respectable metal length, is grows at a frickin' snail's pace.)

I don't know you. So I'm saying, just in case.

Those psycho/desperate guys who misinterpret everything deserve to be curbstomped and castrated with the help of JB25. They gross me out.

(Not saying that you are one, but the way you talk about her, you might be.)

=/

Misinterpret? I'm just madly in love...

(but really. enjo sounds like he could be a creeper. the way he talks about momiji like that. :unsure: )

(As I said; I'm just in love...)

(He probably is. That damn hand fetishist!)

(Ssshhhhhh!)

Okay, so it's not 'middle-of-my-back' long, but for a guy, I consider it fairly long hair. (And despite my efforts to get it to respectable metal length, is grows at a frickin' snail's pace.)

...i can't see you with long hair...

I just thought of marco from nightwish XD.

I'm not sure whether this is a good thing, or a bad thing.

haha :wub:, nightwish is one of my favorite bands, take what you will...

though the long hair comment still applies...though the bandanna made me think of Jakka, the NW drummer.

haha :wub:, nightwish is one of my favorite bands, take what you will...

though the long hair comment still applies...though the bandanna made me think of Jakka, the NW drummer.

Ah, fair enough. :wub:

Do you prefer Tarja!Nightwish, or Anette!Nightwish?

Ah, fair enough. :wub:

Do you prefer Tarja!Nightwish, or Anette!Nightwish?

Both?! (as long as they stay to their own songs).

No seriously...anette can't sing that high, the only remake I like is nemo.

Everything else, makes my ears bleed, but I like her in her songs.

Oh, heya, Zak. Hatari.

Baw, no Ninji, Enjol, or Roxas to kill... I'm the weakest link now... >.>;;

hmm?

EDIT: But it's seriously not the time, I'm NOT in the mood >_>

Edited by Enjolras

Oh, heya, Zak. Hatari.

Hi there Jan...

Unless you start to spam that UT chart again, I won't kill you.

It was ineffective anyway, though it did make me feel better afterwards, is that why you kill each other?

Oh, heya, Zak. Hatari.

Yo, Pat. Don't worry, I'm not aggressive, so whatever your spot in the pecking order, you don't really have to be afraid of me.

Both?! (as long as they stay to their own songs).

No seriously...anette can't sing that high, the only remake I like is nemo.

Everything else, makes my ears bleed, but I like her in her songs.

Good show.

I've never actually heard Anette try to sing something from the back catalogue yet, so I can't really comment on how well or poorly she performs there, but certainly Amaranth and 7 Days to the Wolves are wonderful songs, and really showcase her own talents, IMO.

I'll have to listen to that vid when I'm not in a long boring meeting of marginal relevance to my activities. (No, my failure to hang on the speaker's every world will not result in global catastrophe.)

Edited by Balcerzak

I've never actually heard Anette try to sing something from the back catalogue yet, so I can't really comment on how well or poorly she performs there, but certainly Amaranth and 7 Days to the Wolves are wonderful songs, and really showcase her own talents, IMO.

I'll have to listen to that vid when I'm not in a long boring meeting of marginal relevance to my activities. (No, my failure to hang on the speaker's every world will not result in global catastrophe.)

Youtube Zak...there is a lot of vids there...for that kinda thing...and yeah, I've tried to listen to them...I can usually only take part of the song. (I hate live performances generally...so it makes it worst, that she only sings them live).

Ever Dream is ok...there are a few exception, but nemo actually sounds good.

haha...

I love 7 days to the wolves...though I bet you can guess why :wub:

Bye Bye Beautiful's music video...had me rotflmao.

Edited by Hatari

That actually sounds suspiciously like me. Bad-ass black T-shirt with winged-skull motif, biker-style bandana, long hair... DS with cutesy vidya game.

HAHAHA oh my god. yeah.

:3

I hope you read storybooks.

Because it's also really awesome to see badass looking people at the library reading a storybook. Or taking care of little children. Yep.

HAHAHA oh my god. yeah.

Because it's also really awesome to see badass looking people at the library reading a storybook. Or taking care of little children. Yep.

...Totally Acheron...

11,000 year old God, who looks like a punk/goth 21 year old, drives a motorcycle and babysits Merissa, while telling his demon not to eat her.

Youtube Zak...there is a lot of vids there...for that kinda thing...and yeah, I've tried to listen to them...I can usually only take part of the song. (I hate live performances generally...so it makes it worst, that she only sings them live).

Ever Dream is ok...there are a few exception, but nemo actually sounds good.

haha...

I love 7 days to the wolves...though I bet you can guess why :wub:

Bye Bye Beautiful's music video...had me rotflmao.

Yeah, this is why I usually don't bother youtubing for them. It takes an incredibly well done live performance for me to actually enjoy a recording of it. I mean, if I'm watching at the concert, it's a whole different atmosphere. If I'm not, it usually sucks for me. I might just wait for an officially produced live CD from them, if they decide to do one.

Wolves. :wub:

HAHAHA oh my god. yeah.

I guess it depends on what you mean by storybooks. I do read a fair amount of novels, but no children's picture books or anything. I do love little children, at least for short periods of time. I entertain my young (don't remember exactly, probably kindergarten-aged) female cousin at holiday get togethers. It can be quite fun, though I imagine if I had to do it every day it would get old pretty quick.

Edit: I probably do look funny when I'm chilling in Barnes & Noble or Borders reading some manga though.

Edited by Balcerzak

Jakob zegt (15:59):

I was chatting with her

Julius zegt (15:59):

...and...?

I said nothing, alright?

...eh?

she is in love...

...Momiji?

yes

Jakob zegt: (16:00)

She acts mysteriously if I ask if it's someone from our grade

Julius zegt: (16:01)

Then it's you. It can only be you.

Me and my best friend talking.

I was too late >_>

Me and my best friend talking.

I was too late >_>

My prediction came true!?

Hey you don't know who it is. It might be you. It might be not. Better ask her as soon as possible now.

Edited by Marthur

dude, you better not do anything cringy to her okay?

don't take the "deadline" seriously. You're honestly going to scar her mentally if you do anything weird so take your time.

also. don't you think it would be super awkward for her if she finds this forum and sees her name EVERYWHERE and you planning on how to get close to her and everything?

If you mess up and hurt her, I'll curbstomp you.

sports-pictures-james-oneal-go-girl.jpg

Yeah, this is why I usually don't bother youtubing for them. It takes an incredibly well done live performance for me to actually enjoy a recording of it. I mean, if I'm watching at the concert, it's a whole different atmosphere. If I'm not, it usually sucks for me. I might just wait for an officially produced live CD from them, if they decide to do one.

Wolves. :wub:

I guess it depends on what you mean by storybooks. I do read a fair amount of novels, but no children's picture books or anything. I do love little children, at least for short periods of time. I entertain my young (don't remember exactly, probably kindergarten-aged) female cousin at holiday get togethers. It can be quite fun, though I imagine if I had to do it every day it would get old pretty quick.

Edit: I probably do look funny when I'm chilling in Barnes & Noble or Borders reading some manga though.

Kamelot is the only live performance that I really really like. Everyone else sounds horrible live.

(Yeah, if you go read nightmail, they said they MIGHT do a live cd, but I generally dislike Live CDs as well).

Of course, wolves are awesome...totally looking into their store, because some of their items are based off of that song...

I'm surprised book stores allow that...what stops that person, from just sitting there, reading the whole thing, and then not buying it?