• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't. I only ever think about her these days >_>

Then you need to stop with that obsessive thinking. Just talk with her and confess your feelings or some shit. It's better than constantly thinking about her and having all these "what if" scenarios and self-doubt. If she likes you, great. If she doesn't, well that's incentive to quit thinking about her and move on and pick up from these mistakes.

I recommend watching the OVA, btw.

LoGH.

Shojo Cosette.

Dennou Coil.

Mushishi.

>_>

Then you need to stop with that obsessive thinking. Just talk with her and confess your feelings or some shit. It's better than constantly thinking about her and having all these "what if" scenarios and self-doubt. If she likes you, great. If she doesn't, well that's incentive to quit thinking about her and move on and pick up from these mistakes.

I know...

One tihng I will learn...is to be quicker. Basically I missed my chance because I was too slow, she wasn't in love with anyone 2 months ago

1. Paste this in Word

2. Put it in the biggest font you can, as long as it fits one page

3. Print it

4. Read it aloud as many times as needs

5. Stick it somewhere your father won't see but you will

Edited by TheEnd

LoGH.

Shojo Cosette.

Dennou Coil.

Mushishi.

>_>

5 episodes.

I know...

One tihng I will learn...is to be quicker. Basically I missed my chance because I was too slow, she wasn't in love with anyone 2 months ago

Seems like you didn't play enough Seisen, after all.

I just noticed that Seisen and AMS contradict each other

Edited by TheEnd

lolwut? You had this crush on her for more than 2 months and you didn't even talk with her much?

Duuuuude, you lost your chance a long time ago.

Mushishi.

I can't make my mind up about this. I've heard it's good (and got really good ratings)...but from what I've seen, it's really really slow and isn't an action anime.

Thoughts?

Edited by Hatari

Mushishi.

I can't make my mind you about this. I've heard it's good (and got really good ratings)...but from what I've seen, it's really really slow and isn't an action anime.

Thoughts?

Ginko is awesome. Action is overrated.

Mushishi is love.

5 episodes.

Seems like you didn't play enough Seisen, after all.

I just noticed that Seisen and AMS contradict each other

Oh

Not enough? I played it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of times by now >_>

lolwut? You had this crush on her for more than 2 months and you didn't even talk with her much?

Duuuuude, you lost your chance a long time ago.

I tried to talk to her for over 4 months, theo nly times when that was easy was when the topic was Japanese. Which sometimes seemed like the only interest she had in me =/

Thanks for the support >_>

Oh

Not enough? I played it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of times by now >_>

Not enough.

I tried to talk to her for over 4 months, theo nly times when that was easy was when the topic was Japanese. Which sometimes seemed like the only interest she had in me =/

Thanks for the support >_>

MTA, MTA, MTA... what are we going to do with you?

Yeah, 4 months is a VERY long time to have a crush on. And there's plenty of things to talk about.

Not enough.

MTA, MTA, MTA... what are we going to do with you?

Okay...I'm always willing to play Seisen >_>

...oh God, hwat now =o

Also, goodnight thread >__< I was only staying online to wait for Astra to sign into MSN anyway

Edited by Enjolras

I just noticed

My (empty due to laziness) manga list has been viewed almost 3 times more often than my anime list.

I don't know what to make of this.